yea i think jivaro is the ebstfor the relevant info in a simple format
need to get a subscription

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drivehud works natively w/ Ignition cash games and tournaments.

And it's CHEAP! :)
I should be able to use this as a poker rookie. Thank you for your information.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HUDs ???

Why are so many supposed poker players reverting to software help to play the GAME...Whatever happened to playing with your own mind and not AI? I realize there is an advantage but I relate the use of AIs in Poker to the drugging in other sports,,not sportsmanlike, legal cheating.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just tried DriveHUD...
After a week i am about to uninstall...

Stats are a messy chaos... Have to manually move all the stuff into a position where stats are readable without covering essential parts of the table...
HUD diappears suddenly on iPoker and wont come back even after restarting the poker client and drivehud...

Made me a custom HUD with the stats i really want... Could load it on one table.
On the other table it didn't react to me clicking on "Load HUD"...

Played a KO tourny on iPoker. DriveHUD thinks it's a 2 seater table and overlays all the player stats on top of each other... When i move them in correct position it falls back after every hand even after clicking "save hud position". Clicked "Load HUD" but only the 2 seater designs show up.

For me it was more trouble than gain to use it so far... :(

Looked through the support and found a downlink link for a version that fixed the HUD not appearing on some iPoker tournaments. Installed it. It never launched but kept displaying the splash screen... "loading"... for an hour...

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@kraemer
Try contacting support or better PM John A in cardschat, he should be able to help.\
My guess is that you haven't setup your preferred seating in either the poker site or DriveHUD .

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you mean the software or settings HUD?
If soft then Holdem Manager 2
Else if HUD then necessarily vpip, pfr, af, 3bet, fold to 3 bet, cb, fold to cb

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello everyone ..what is the best hud for new players ????:confused:

Hello, momo3333333! By my opinion, the best HUD need to be in your head, because on the many Poker sites HUD is forbidden:
this is first of all! Secondly, if You will to play in live Poker, so there You can't use HUD too! Therefore my advice create your own unique HUD in your head. And therefore simply more play, and more analyze own hands and hands your opponents... I think, this is best method! But this is only my opinion. Hence, in anyway You decide. I can only wish You Good Luck! ;):)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want something completely free you can try "easy poker hud". It is best for new players to try and see how HUD works. Jivaro is also easy for new players and relatively cheap. All in one packages like Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker are very good and with many advanced features but are expensive and i recommend them if you want to seriously develop your game.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, momo3333333! By my opinion, the best HUD need to be in your head, because on the many Poker sites HUD is forbidden:
this is first of all! Secondly, if You will to play in live Poker, so there You can't use HUD too! Therefore my advice create your own unique HUD in your head. And therefore simply more play, and more analyze own hands and hands your opponents... I think, this is best method! But this is only my opinion. Hence, in anyway You decide. I can only wish You Good Luck! ;):)
I totaly agree with you. I never used HUd.........just the Hud of my HEAD......

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do have the same question, thank you for the thread. Ima search good options here! xD