hello everyone ..what is the best hud for new players ????:confused:

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Out of the box, this is the easiest with them most upside configurability for more advanced players, or as you learn about what your needs are more.

http://drivehud.com/

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that this has to do with your personal preferences, there are many out there , PokerTracker 4 , Hold'em Manager 2 , Jivaro , DriveHUD. The top 2 at the moment as far as I know are PT4 and HM2.

Try some of them before your purchase , if I am not mistakes almost all of them have a trial period!

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you'r new to using HUDs, I suggest trying DriveHUD. its the easiest one to use imo.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DriveHud and Jivario seem to be the easiest HuDs to use. However, I would recommend trying the free trial for HM2 or PT4. There are some pre-configured HUDs you can use with more advanced stats already. Limping stats especially are very helpful at the microstakes.

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im currently in the process of going through all these popular huds and seeing which one i like the best, im having a bit of trouble with drivehud loading my hand history but i also just got it downloaded so i havnt really had time to mess with it yet. i had jivaro for awhile and i really enjoyed that, poker tracker 4 has done me pretty well throughout the day today. like other members have said though its all about your personal preference at the end of the day.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Giventhe sites you stated you play on (different thread) which are the same as mine except for one or two, Drivehud is your best option imo. It works on a lot of these sites without fail.

But google Huds and do the trial for all that let you find. I found only Drive HUD worked on pokerstars, BOL and ACR. But that was a year ago it might have changed. Also search you tube for training videos on each hud they all use the same acronyms more or less so its good to get those down asap in order to better understand whichever hud you choose

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just need to figure out how to get drivehud to load my hand history and ill give it a shot. i just found where my hand directories where thanks to poker tracker though so ill give it a shot

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DriveHud and Jivario seem to be the easiest HuDs to use. However, I would recommend trying the free trial for HM2 or PT4. There are some pre-configured HUDs you can use with more advanced stats already. Limping stats especially are very helpful at the microstakes.

I'd say use the trials for all and see what fits best. But Drivehud has many more default and more sophisticated HUD choices than either HM or PT. I'm talking out of the box ready options.

Why would limping stats be helpful though? Just curious. Is there anything you need to really know beyond the fact that if someone is limping, they are likely not very good? You'd need huge samples to know limp/fold numbers, which is maybe the only thing I could see would be useful.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anybody know which software inserts the number of big blinds for every player in their avatar position?

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say use the trials for all and see what fits best. But Drivehud has many more default and more sophisticated HUD choices than either HM or PT. I'm talking out of the box ready options.

Why would limping stats be helpful though? Just curious. Is there anything you need to really know beyond the fact that if someone is limping, they are likely not very good? You'd need huge samples to know limp/fold numbers, which is maybe the only thing I could see would be useful.

Obviously you could just make a note of it, but seeing how often they limp behind, raise limpers, limp/raise or limp/call is very useful. Even having 1 limp/raise noted is such a huge outlier to what the vast majority of the open limping population tends to do. Again these stats are really only useful at the micros, but from my limited experience, it has been extremely valuable information.

Distort99

Distort99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone know of a hud that will work with ignition? i know that poker tracker 4 makes you be registered in order to get the ignition grabber and i havn't found one that works with ignition yet, i cant remember if jivaro does or not. anyone know for sure?

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
When you play one tournament with low buy-in comfortable and very easy is free hud poker stoker instant in website. In PokerStars very good is Jivaro with monthly cost $5. In BOL profesional is drive hud.

M

momo3333333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thx very much guys .

hi guys i think the best one it's hm2 i am using it for a 10 days and i like it:)

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently tried the FREE easy poker hud on pokerstars.
No configuration required.
Quite sad, as it puts statistics on top of some stacks.
So I lost more info than I gained.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
does anyone know of a hud that will work with ignition? i know that poker tracker 4 makes you be registered in order to get the ignition grabber and i havn't found one that works with ignition yet, i cant remember if jivaro does or not. anyone know for sure?

Drivehud works natively w/ Ignition cash games and tournaments.

And it's CHEAP! :)

M

momo3333333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys.

20 hands for good statistics on hm2 it's enough or what???

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
20 hands for good statistics on hm2 it's enough or what???
Typical number given in cc threads is 500 hands required.
But you can also study statistics and check where the standard deviation becomes acceptable.

FerSilva8100

FerSilva8100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used the HM2 that had many problems, including that of not working properly or working, but since I had the license, I downloaded the HM3 that suits me perfectly.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not being familiar with HUDs I downloaded DRIVEHUD and tried it...it is easy to use and works great...I cannot comment on others but Drivehud works for me...and it's cheap...

K

kidrock

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WELL CONSIDERING I DONT PLAY real money DOES ANY 1 HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ME TO KEEP FROM GOING LIKE A ROLLER COASTER AND PICKING OUT DONKS

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WELL CONSIDERING I DONT PLAY REAL MONEY DOES ANY 1 HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ME TO KEEP FROM GOING LIKE A ROLLER COASTER AND PICKING OUT DONKS

Yes! How about start playing micro stakes :D:D:D