HM or fair play.

kingleo720

kingleo720

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love green poker,no HM,no nathing program,jast your hed, intelect and poker dis is the beter.

AVLuke

AVLuke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe poker is a game of incomplete information, so if there is software that can give you more information than your opponenet, and it is allowed by the card room then it is surely fair to use. There are many sites that don't allow HUD's etc so if you don't think it is fair then you could play those. I also think that some people who use such software actually don't benefit from it. Instead it is a drain on their bankroll and bogs down there decision making process, especially those learning the game at the low stakes.

V

Vida005

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Since buying HM I have improved my game and am now enjoying the strategy of poker more. Because I can analyse my game to great effect whilst I am offline which then makes my online sessions so much more competitive. But obviously it is a personal choice and that's a great thing about life.

C

Csharp123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hm and fair play

It's good to learn about poker strategy but you must have a degree of intuition to assess betting sizes and when knowing when to let go of a hand.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Interesting distinction. Essentially, you are saying anyone with HM3 or similar is a cheat because they are gaining an unfair advantage.

The fact is, many site ALLOW these programmes. That means using them is categorically not cheating. Even sites like partypoker that have banned HUD's still allow you to import your hand history so that you can review and evaluate your game.

If you are choosing not to use this resource to improve your game then that is, of course, up to you, but you are choosing to slow your rate of progress of learning.

I disagree having a HUD turns players into robots; they still have to make decisions based on the current hand, they just have a little more information available to them.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker software for weak players, the cooler cannot be avoided

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I am against HM. I do not play many tables and my own observation is quite enough. This will not save you from moving, as mentioned above))