Hand Converter Question

O

OttoParts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat newbie trying to figure out how to use the Hand Converter Replayer. I am exporting the hands from DriveHUD and pasting into the "Hand Converter" Box. I change Output Format to Replayer and click submit. Across the top it says " Heads up! This looks like a hand that's already been converter to forum code." But I don't see a link to share the hand anyway.

What am I doing wrong?

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cardschat newbie trying to figure out how to use the Hand Converter Replayer. I am exporting the hands from DriveHUD and pasting into the "Hand Converter" Box. I change Output Format to Replayer and click submit. Across the top it says " Heads up! This looks like a hand that's already been converter to forum code." But I don't see a link to share the hand anyway.

What am I doing wrong?
I have also had trouble with CC's Hand Replayer from DriveHUD. I asked about it in the DriveHUD thread. He said it could be done, and he explained how. I still can't get it.

You might ask there. https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...base-software-298263/index16.html#post5761393

O

OttoParts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have also had trouble with CC's Hand Replayer from DriveHUD. I asked about it in the DriveHUD thread. He said it could be done, and he explained how. I still can't get it.

You might ask there. https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...base-software-298263/index16.html#post5761393

@thehangdude. Thanks for the feedback. I read through the DriveHUD forum. I got it to work when I exported the hand from DriveHUD as a "Raw Hand History". The other export formats didn't work. Hope this resolves it for you as well.

xurek

xurek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this program is free ?? for HUD

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
@thehangdude. Thanks for the feedback. I read through the DriveHUD forum. I got it to work when I exported the hand from DriveHUD as a "Raw Hand History". The other export formats didn't work. Hope this resolves it for you as well.
Yeah, I can get it to work for ACR, but not for Bet Online or Sports Betting. Hands I have on DriveHUD from ACR work fine like that.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks for helping each other out!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands