dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I trully believe that all of poker sites cheat on us, and that they put so called " shills" to play for them.
You usually wont recognize them but you will probably see them in action.
WHen hand after hand someone with name like " joe1234" or "mlk1234" etc... get hand after hand with BS cards and what you would not play in a milion of years, then you get frustrated when shortstacked and go all in trying to double up and to stay afloat and donk win, then of course you get frustrated and think about a million things and online poker and B&M.
One more thing, it's a billion dolars business and why they will not take a bigger piece of pie, it's a money baby.

If I would be in there shoes, I would have done same thing, and hire a bunch of shills from some country overseas and let them play so they can see other cards, etc...

Do I still play online???
Yes I do and will play online for long time.
Do I will take my chances??
Yes I will.
Do I care about them??
Hell no.
Can I make some money of it??
Yes, of course.
Not on freerolls, lol.
But love freerolls, love free money.
Love poker, playing, chating and making someone nervous at the table, etc...
love it.

See ya'll at the tables on bodog, pokerstars, Fulltilt, Pitbullpoker, UltimateBet, etc....

Why not???

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone has to Cheat they shouldnt be playing, and they cant be a good player,, if i cant win on my own, then thats my problem, but to cheat> thats the Lowest Scum on the earth, buck
this is not directed at you buck. but if you feel that cheating is the best solution for you then by all means, my door is open, just bring your software over for a live game.
I think this horse has been beaten to death over the past few months and this thread should be deleted.

M

MercilessKiller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buck didn't say cheating is a solution?!?!?!

Think you need to read more shinedown :)

PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I trully believe that all of poker sites cheat on us, and that they put so called " shills" to play for them.
You usually wont recognize them but you will probably see them in action.
WHen hand after hand someone with name like " joe1234" or "mlk1234" etc... get hand after hand with BS cards and what you would not play in a milion of years, then you get frustrated when shortstacked and go all in trying to double up and to stay afloat and donk win, then of course you get frustrated and think about a million things and online poker and B&M.

I believe that sometimes these joe1234 (note: NOT pokerPete3435 :D ) etc. are actually illegeal "bots"...they play very predictably based on position and the betting occurring in front of them as well as their hole cards....I've "bet like I had pocket aces" one time on Titan and made it fold...I then showed my low cards off suit no pair.... nothing...not even a "you #$%%^^&$$$$ donkey!!!".. no difference in play vs. me or anything

If you suspect a "bot" is at your table (i.e. they never show unless called, always raise from dealer spot if everyone limps in, never chat, etc.) chat to everyone at the table to "sit out a few hands", if everyone agrees, the bots move on to another table.

If I would be in there shoes, I would have done same thing, and hire a bunch of shills from some country overseas and let them play so they can see other cards, etc...

Some sites offer "rake back" programs for regular players...you have to agree to start a table when asked, play so many hands/rake amount per week etc...you still have to bankroll yourself and still lose/win your own money, but if your good and play alot, I guess it can pay off... SOMEDAY maybe I'll be good enough to try...but until then...I guess I'll just have to feed them :D

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I do agree with you buddy.

I know for fact that they have programs like winholdem to play bots instead of you and they can play for hours long.
Now, the catch is if you are good programer and good in poker, so you can write your own script and then let the 2 pc's play for you, then you may have win something.
If you have a bad script, you will lose money.

About those programs to see anybody's hole cards, that's just a urban mit, I don't believe that program can break their encryption and see anyone but their own cards.

If you find program that can do that, send me a copy, would b e more than glad to try it out.
lol

Until then, play good, play hard and don't lose it at once.:)

Sincerely,

Dino

Wonka22

Wonka22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've also gotta wonder about the OP....Did the guy who won with 3 4s win the hand before?? Or even 2 hands in a row before?? Often times if I win a hand, I'll call the next hand just because.

C

Creolis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
online cheats

I'm no computer geek or anything and I'm not sure about cheating software wether or not it's possible to use. Today, however I was
playing online and another player asked if anyone else at the table could see the next flop before it was dealt. He claimed he could see it in the dealer tray before the deal. No one, including me believed him and then he said "Then why would I make this bet?" and he went all in. He held 2-3 offsuit and when the flop came he tripped his 3's. Was that just a coincidence or could he really see them?
Just looking for answers. I love to play online, but I don't like the idea of just giving my money away. I don't know anything at all about programming so I don't know if it's possible. Could someone please answer this for me.

Thanks,
Creolis

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well i have heard of seeing the other players hole cards but nothing else, i just don't beleive the community cards before they come i mean the poker software is pretty up too date anywhere i honestly don't think this is possible>>

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Companies have security flaws that are found and exploited all of the time. Example: Internet Explorer, myspace...etc. I would say it is definitely possible if you're a genius programmer/hacker with some inspiration after being crapped on by runner runner.

Last edited:
KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like many say, i really doubt if someone made this they'd sell it...specially on an open market cuz im sure the major gaming sites hav looked into this and checked em out and would take care of them haha. i wouldnt worry bout it. jus wait for that guy to get burnt.

T

tigertight

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya look at youtube there was a vid and it showed a cheating softwear