CardsChat Poker Odds Calculator: Redesigned and better than ever!

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks simple without any distracting thing. For me is intuitively understandably and pretty useful.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
An excellent calculator!

I searched on Google Play and I found an app too, but it didn't receive any update since 2007. Do you have any idea when will be an update for this app?
There are plans for that, but it is on the back burner for now.

The tool is very good! Intuitive and pleasant to look at.
I used it in some hands I was studying. however, I would like to know if there is a possibility to calculate the probability by informing only my cards, the community cards and the number of opponents.
I tried to do that and I couldn't. Do I have to inform all opponents' cards?
Hmm, good question! I know that for ours, you must put in your opponents' cards as well. I'm not sure that I've seen any out there that do what you are suggesting. Something for us to look into, for sure!

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you guys thought of integrating this closer with the 30-day poker course? It might be worth including a small 'how to use' in the Day 5 section on pot odds.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Have you guys thought of integrating this closer with the 30-day poker course? It might be worth including a small 'how to use' in the Day 5 section on pot odds.
Hmmm! That's a good idea, thanks for the suggestion!

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Odds?

I've been using the odds calculator quite a bit, but I didn't know it was a newly upgraded version. That's what happens when you're new to a forum:D

So far it's been working fine. No problems. I'll have to go back and see if I can trip it up, find any glitches, but it seems pretty solid. You've done a good job as far as I can tell.

Thanks so much for the calculator. New toys are always fun to play with.

Cliff

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've been using the odds calculator quite a bit, but I didn't know it was a newly upgraded version. That's what happens when you're new to a forum:D

So far it's been working fine. No problems. I'll have to go back and see if I can trip it up, find any glitches, but it seems pretty solid. You've done a good job as far as I can tell.

Thanks so much for the calculator. New toys are always fun to play with.

Cliff
Thanks Cliff. :) Let me know if you come across anything.

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First time using it and it looks awesome! I like how the table seats change from 9-handed to 8-handed when toggling between flop and stud games. Very nice touch.

Functionally, it'd be great if it only took one click/tap to remove cards from a hand rather than the two touches it takes now (as well as having to aim for a tiny "x" in the corner of the card). I imagine this would prolly improve mobile performance as well.

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you, this was really helpful and fun to simulate!

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found it very interesting but I haven't had the opportunity to use it

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant wait to try it. As soon as I try I come back to give my oppinion.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
First time using it and it looks awesome! I like how the table seats change from 9-handed to 8-handed when toggling between flop and stud games. Very nice touch.

Functionally, it'd be great if it only took one click/tap to remove cards from a hand rather than the two touches it takes now (as well as having to aim for a tiny "x" in the corner of the card). I imagine this would prolly improve mobile performance as well.
Thanks for the feedback! I take it you are using it on mobile, yeah?

Thank you, this was really helpful and fun to simulate!

I book-marked it. Thank you.

Seems like a very useful tool for analyzing hands, thank you!
Thanks guys!

I cant wait to try it. As soon as I try I come back to give my oppinion.
Awesome! I'll look for your feedback! :)

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the feedback! I take it you are using it on mobile, yeah?

Haha actually no, but I'm a digital product designer so these kinds of considerations just naturally pop into my head :)

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Planning to add short deck Hold'em?

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously I think it's an important tool, but I never used it, for the simple fact of capturing the reading in my mind, because on a live table, I don't have that option, but my opinion is.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The CardsChat Poker Odds Calculator has a brand new look and better functionality! Check out our all-new and improved calculator here:

CardsChat Poker Odds Calculator

Let us know what you think! We always love our members' feedback; it helps make us better. Is there something we could add or do to make this calculator even better for you?

Spot a bug? Let us know that too! Just post here in the thread. We hope you enjoy it.

Here's a sneak peek:

a2fdccb76e0efb82e1f431cb1a9f40b9.gif

f3cde0496909fbd4f3bae784e46d9b9d.gif

Thank you for the resource. I keep it open on my pc and can use it to quickly make hand vs hand reviews in game. I also use it to add data to my posts that other members may need in hand reviews. I always recommend it to new players as learning tool.

Thanks again

E

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a useful and free calculator. Sometimes I use it, and I have a mobile version, but there are no five cards on the board. Is this the latest version? I understand that the river card doesn't matter because it is either 0% or 100%.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thank you for the resource. I keep it open on my pc and can use it to quickly make hand vs hand reviews in game. I also use it to add data to my posts that other members may need in hand reviews. I always recommend it to new players as learning tool.

Thanks again

E
That's great, thanks! Have you seen our hand converter that you can use for hand reviews? >> https://www.cardschat.com/hand-converter.php

This is a useful and free calculator. Sometimes I use it, and I have a mobile version, but there are no five cards on the board. Is this the latest version? I understand that the river card doesn't matter because it is either 0% or 100%.
If it is the App, that is the old version. I would recommend that you just use the calculator in a web browser on your phone. It is optimized from our regular website for mobile, and you will get that 5th river card.

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's great, thanks! Have you seen our hand converter that you can use for hand reviews? >> https://www.cardschat.com/hand-converter.php

If it is the app, that is the old version. I would recommend that you just use the calculator in a web browser on your phone. It is optimized from our regular website for mobile, and you will get that 5th river card.
Yes, this app is from Google Play. I like it and compare it with the web version, the calculated odds are not much different. I use both the desktop version of the web calculator, and the web version from the mobile, and an outdated application, depending on the situation. Do you think it is possible to attach the percentage calculation to the replayer, like red and blue rectangles on PS?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes, this app is from Google Play. I like it and compare it with the web version, the calculated odds are not much different. I use both the desktop version of the web calculator, and the web version from the mobile, and an outdated application, depending on the situation. Do you think it is possible to attach the percentage calculation to the replayer, like red and blue rectangles on PS?
Hmm, I'm not sure. I will ask about that.

Poker Odds Calculator Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator