CardsChat Poker Odds Calculator: Redesigned and better than ever!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Very good! The interesting is that the odds appear slightly different from another site that i also use to do the calculations. See the example below:

What is the explanation for this? (just curiosity)

Untitled 1

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Excellent I'll use it asap!! Nice tool!! Ty CC

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Nice look, really easy to use, thank you guys.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Very good! The interesting is that the odds appear slightly different from another site that i also use to do the calculations. See the example below:

View attachment 255637
I honestly am not 100% sure, but probably small nuances in coding between the two.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

View attachment 255637

On some calculators if you run the same cards five times you will get five different numbers.

They will be just slightly different each time not more than 0.2% difference. But if you average those five calculations then that will be closer to reality.

For me a 0.2% difference does not change my decision making. Either I'm far ahead, far behind or just breaking even on the odds.

Good luck !

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow!

I love it! so much more smooth than before! Thank you Tammy!! Now I just need to remember to use it, hahaha.

Y

yunir3262

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And there is such a program to download on computer?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Working great here. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the new version of the android App. Current keeps crashing on my android 9 phone.

P

phelipem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ODD calculate

Thankyou for the ODD calculate, it´s very importante for us..inicial players

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome work! Thank you so much!

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do I need an odds calculator? it all depends on the players sitting at the table !!!!!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
On some calculators if you run the same cards five times you will get five different numbers.

They will be just slightly different each time not more than 0.2% difference. But if you average those five calculations then that will be closer to reality.

For me a 0.2% difference does not change my decision making. Either I'm far ahead, far behind or just breaking even on the odds.

Good luck !
This is correct! There will always be a slight variance.

And there is such a program to download on computer?
Nothing to download for your computer. Just click the link in the first post! :)

Jay, did you clear your cookies? As always, I need to know what you're running off of (pc/mobile? browser?). Did you try refreshing the page?

Working great here. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the new version of the android app. Current keeps crashing on my android 9 phone.
Yes, next step is updated Apps!

Why do I need an odds calculator? it all depends on the players sitting at the table !!!!!
Well, sometimes you want to evaluate a hand after it's played to see if you made the right call or fold. :)

Thank you everyone! Please continue with your feedback! Good, bad, or ugly, we want to hear it. Would also love to hear if you have any ideas to make it even better. :)

V

Vida005

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Great feature from CardsChat and I totally agree with Poker Mike the randomise feature is awesome as poker hands are totally random. Gthis way I can test my actual range to see what odds I have been betting into and folding. Cheers for the Calc clap clap clap

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great feature from CardsChat and I totally agree with Poker Mike the randomise feature is awesome as poker hands are totally random. Gthis way I can test my actual range to see what odds I have been betting into and folding. Cheers for the Calc clap clap clap
Thanks Vida!

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know i would love if someone would explaine how to use the odds calculator, i mean i know its for odds of winning hands, but thats it,

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These should not be allowed in real money games,anything used against your opponents to give you the advantage is considered cheating in my book,even if it is just a calculator. If you can't use your brain then LEARN HOW TO PLAY!

G

Gtpokergiani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll use from now on is very easy to use, it is great to expedite the difficulties we have at the tables

M

mycannon223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is very helpful

K

KuprinMA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't think to make a poker calculator for a smartphone? Now everyone has a smartphone, and the market for poker software, including poker calculators for smartphones, is now free.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don't think to make a poker calculator for a smartphone? Now everyone has a smartphone, and the market for poker software, including poker calculators for smartphones, is now free.
We do have an app as well, and it will be updated to new version soon.

Poker Odds Calculator Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator