Status
Not open for further replies.
Dmitriy Furman

Dmitriy Furman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know how to believe calculator because it is necessary for passing their card and enter the opponent's card , and the card directly into the opponent's game is unknown . what is the meaning of it then and what benefits it can bring , because aponenta srl can be any card.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not know how to believe calculator because it is necessary for passing their card and enter the opponent's card , and the card directly into the opponent's game is unknown . what is the meaning of it then and what benefits it can bring , because aponenta srl can be any card.

calculator is important tool for learning odds. like after game u coming back to some winning/loosing hands and looking what u do wrong/right. this tools not giving advice how to play, just information about ur chance on dif streets.

W

Whangdoodle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Found this very useful thanks again.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
What is the use of the software?

I dont quite understand why to use this odd calculator, I only know my hand, if I will know the hands of the other players, then I myself will do the call, so what is the use of it, if we need to guess players hands? :confused:

H

Har07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

Check out our new odds calculator! You can access it from this page:

https://www.cardschat.com/poker-odds-calculator.php

Just open this page and keep it up when you are in a situation where you want to check out the odds on a hand.

Let us know what you think!

Hi, welll since im on tablet the plug in doesnt work.... I downloaded from play store, i love the odds calculator helps me alot counting the odds. Its great tool to learn....thank you for posting link ☺

D V

D V

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi i am new is this legal at pokerstars?
I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't be, it's just a tool where you can enter played hands. Seeing as you need to enter your own hand, the opponents hands & optionally (part of) the board before you can see what your odds in that particular situation were.

I dont quite understand why to use this odd calculator, I only know my hand, if I will know the hands of the other players, then I myself will do the call, so what is the use of it, if we need to guess players hands? :confused:

It's a handy tool for learning odds and for evaluating your own game/choices, other than that it doesn't really give you an edge during the game itself, you still need to evaluate yourself.. :) But good for players who are learning the basics or people who want to know exactly how big their odds were in a situation.

Greetz
D V.

N

nanalili

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good!!!

Just loved it! helps a lot!!!

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thing helped me a lot yesterday, thanks ! Its easy to use and the simple-clear design makes it a really powerful tool for me

J

jiri

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you for this calculator :)

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great calculator, someone know if has App for Windows Phone?

______
Thx*

vezy4iy

vezy4iy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt that the program will be able to calculate the odds of winning in some situation:smile:.Vot sixth sense , intuition or prozorlivost.Vot is really a miracle:smile:

L

LuckyStarMax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a pretty helpful tool. It helps me much to understand my mistakes. Thank you.

G

Gabriel Pantoja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you recommend

someone recommend I use the calculator on the poker sites?

G

Gabriel Pantoja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
great odd calculator, thanks

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just saw the CC odds calculator and it looks pretty good and very user friendly... will surely use while playing

DudePoker

DudePoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just saw the CC odds calculator and it looks pretty good and very user friendly... will surely use while playing
It's fun to use, but don't get too caught up calculating bad beats, hands you couldn't escape, etc. Don't want that kind of thing tilting you on your next hand.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to make sure everyone knows - this is a fairly new version and way better than the old one.

If you haven't checked it out you should!

N

naveen0309

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
From where i download odds calculator

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the link, it has been a while and I am a little rusty with figuring it out in my head on the fly. This will help a good deal.

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tip dakota! I'm going to test the calculator today !! 😎

C

Cam Shoesmith

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow this looks awesome thanks card chat :)

P

pharaohj1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone use an app in IOS? Like this calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker Odds Calculator Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator