Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It has never interested me in buying software to be honest. Of course I've looked at it but never thought about shelling out money for it.

Reasons?

1: I want to build myself a bankroll
2: I will feel i achieved something doing it one my own, instead of using an advantage over another player.
3: I personally don't think a better player should/would use them
4: Someone using software may as well just go by a bot

You obviously don't know what you're talking about here.... '3' & '4' are both just so out there.... umm... never mind. A bot is completely different from the software that members are referring to... & as far as '3' goes 'ALL' of the better cashgame players do use them (I don't even know of any who don't?)... and quite a few MTT regs. do too (although a bunch of them don't).

Oh i see people mentioning poker tracker. Of course something that shows stats like that i dont mind although i'v never used it myself. I'm a stat whore and intersted in websites like pkr/opr etc
Again I do believe you're confusing the stats that PT3 & HEM would give you... in comparison to OPR. Maybe try the ol' google search & learn about what each is & what the difference is between them.