Best HUD for a beginner?

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never used those programs since they cost and I am building my bank recently

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
not yet at the stage where i need to be paying so don't use any

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can just download the free trial and the HUD will pay for itself.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, that first of all, the most best, and main, more useful program for a beginner...
is his own Head! :cool: But this is only my private opinion...:deal::rolleyes:

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't currently use a HUD due to being limited to mobile until I sort out a new PC. That said I tend to stick to sites that don't allow the use of HUDs for that reason so currently play on Party and GG. Once I sort a PC out will shift back to stars and look at investing in a low stakes hud, reading this thread looks like DriveHUD is a good shout.

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hud

I've never used Hud for a number of reasons, but mainly because I think it's a form of cheating, and it ends up taking the heat out of the game. But this is just my opinion, I respect those who use these tools to improve their game. 🤙

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that it is not necessary to use a HUD when you are a beginner since you need a wide variety of hands played with the same opponent to draw conclusions based on those statistics

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
short time after starting playing poker, I bought PokerTracker 4 and it was a good inverstment. Not that much because of the provided HUD, more for possibilities to analyze your play and helps a lot to find your mistakes and improve your skills.
In the meantime, I have alraedy collected a lot of stats of my opponentes and HUD helps me for my decisions.

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tried some of the trackers but for beginners maybe better to attend video courses first.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a beginner no HUD is the best HUD )

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tried some of the trackers but for beginners maybe better to attend video courses first.

What stats do you have on your HUD?, I suggest having only the basic stats first then add stats when you get used to having a HUD on your table.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would invest in a HUD if you are playing more four tables or review hand history. It will take time to build player stats if you playing large MTTs. I would search HUD setup to optimize the HUD.