Best GTO solver

DiamondDixie

DiamondDixie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If this information is somewhere in this forum I apologize but I couldn't find it.

Which GTO solver software is the best for the money? I am a Poker Coaching member and they have one but it's only for pre-flop. I'm looking for one to evaluate every street.

Thanks in advance.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Best for the money? Well, GTO+ is probably the cheapest (no subscription, just one the fee) in the long run. I can't say if it's better of worse than others but it's a tool that I have chosen.

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best for the money? Well, GTO+ is probably the cheapest (no subscription, just one the fee) in the long run. I can't say if it's better of worse than others but it's a tool that I have chosen.

I agree that from what I have seen and tried, GTO+ is the cheapest solver I could find. It may not have as many options and bells and whistles as some of the more expensive solvers. It will also be less flexible to get what you want out of it, but you will generally always get what you for.
Good luck and God Bless.

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I agree that from what I have seen and tried, GTO+ is the cheapest solver I could find. It may not have as many options and bells and whistles as some of the more expensive solvers. It will also be less flexible to get what you want out of it, but you will generally always get what you for.
Good luck and God Bless

DiamondDixie

DiamondDixie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I should have added that while I have no problem learning to use range calculators such as poker stove or Equilab, I also had trouble with more complex software like Flopzilla. So I want something that's fairly simple to learn.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
So I want something that's fairly simple to learn.
Figuring out how to use any software usually takes time. All GTO programs have their learning curve. You'll just need to take one thing at a time, and look which program has the best tutorials that make the most sense to you.

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friends poker players use Simple PostFlop.

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I use a push-fold calculator and sometimes a program like FlopZilla.

M

mktpppr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
GTO+.

Not even close for the once-off fee charged, and if you're a novice/amateur/part-time/semi-pro player.

If you're a pro, then maybe PioSolver is better, but obviously much more expensive.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Technically I would say PioViewer's free option if you're just looking to get into solvers and learn the basics without committing $$. you could also try DTO if you want something to test out your post flop play vs. GTO lines.

If you're looking for a more user friendly/robust solution then GTO+.

On a related note, has anyone tried Odin Poker?

DonSeppi

DonSeppi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Yeah, GTO+ is the way to go! It has by far the best price / performance ratio and also contains all the important functions such as nodelocking or solving flop sets

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Haven't used any solver but I think GTO+ is a super friendly entry level?! application. GTOx , I have seens some videos on YT and seems super analytical and powerful , the only drawback is that personally I don't like monthly fees , I prefer lifetime licenses but this is just me!