Bankroll App

T

tsiab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering if any of you know any good Apps that can track your poker profits/losses. What I want from the App is to keep track of how much I have won/lost after every day/month and maybe to have a graph or two.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering if any of you know any good apps that can track your poker profits/losses. What I want from the app is to keep track of how much I have won/lost after every day/month and maybe to have a graph or two.

most HUD's (Heads Up Displays) have a function that stores all bets, wins even what the rakes were which displays this info as graphs or in other formats.

I my self dont spend money if i dont have to so i lean on Open Source products alot... I Used "Free Poker Data Base" the link will take you to all the info on that.

CardsChat seem to have preference to those that have dedicated threads to like

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-software-tools-61/hold-em-manager-2-free-414357/?highlight=HUD

or

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...-a-hud-pokertracker-4-a-416837/?highlight=HUD

Id stick to some thing thats free...

though most will give you 30days free trial...

Cardsharks also do a free trial on their HUD and it has Player tracker on it as well as showing your stats, wins , losses

SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics

You be surprised just how much information ill find on line about your poker spending and wins freely available to any one... lol honestly i was shocked but mine yours every ones wins and losses are out there to find check this site out too, search your username to one of your poker sites and see.

INEQUITAS Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

Hope this helps

Cherepashkakry

Cherepashkakry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is also a hand2note, which is free for limits below NL25. Only there you need to buy software, but not more expensive.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In addition to the statistics program, you can in the poker room request statistics of gaming activity. It also has all the information, but without graphs;).

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've set up a spreadsheet to keep track of my bankroll, it's free and can set it up to display whatever info I want just requires a little effort.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've set up a spreadsheet to keep track of my bankroll, it's free and can set it up to display whatever info I want just requires a little effort.

And if you play several limits at the same time and you want information on each limit separately?

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And if you play several limits at the same time and you want information on each limit separately?

I have seperate tabs set up and an overall one, I can just as easily filter the data on the overall one though.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In this you will help Microsoft Excel. On youtube, look at one or two elementary lessons, after which you can do everything yourself.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management