Hold’em manager 2 free???

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold’em manager 2 Can I get an official license for free? Are there discounts, promotions and sales? share information. thank!

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't think that you can get it for free but they offer a 1 month free trial period. You will have to buy it after that.

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that you can get it for free but they offer a 1 month free trial period. You will have to buy it after that.

this is me know! therefore, and there was a question. can somebody is information.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, you can't get it for free. And if you run cracked versions of poker software on your system, where you're exchanging valuable financial info across a network, you're going to get what you deserve.

There's a free trial, I'd use that. Poker tracker has one, and so does Drivehud. Drivehud is the least expensive options of the three.
http://drivehud.com

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But there should be some promotions. Or discounts for large buyers. I'd like to buy cheaper))))

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does know someone whether it possible to reset trial of the poker holdem manager somehow after it ends?

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand2Note if Free for up to NL25 Cash and 9$ SnG/MTT

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anyone has a license for the stud indicator can change the key to Hold'em Manager 2 Pro, with the possibility of free transition to hm3. If someone is interested please write a PM.

scaleyback

scaleyback

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does know someone whether it possible to reset trial of the poker holdem manager somehow after it ends?

It probably is but thats just scummy in my opinion.

Developers put a lot of hard work, time, effort and money into building programs to help your game the least you can do is have a little respect and pay them for it!

If you cant beat the game at the micros and earn enough to purchase it legally then maybe poker isn't the game for you?

A hud is a very useful tool in the right hands but if you cant beat the game without it then it wont be of benefit to you anyway.

Everyone wants something for free these days and feel entitled.

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It probably is but thats just scummy in my opinion.

Developers put a lot of hard work, time, effort and money into building programs to help your game the least you can do is have a little respect and pay them for it!

If you cant beat the game at the micros and earn enough to purchase it legally then maybe poker isn't the game for you?

A hud is a very useful tool in the right hands but if you cant beat the game without it then it wont be of benefit to you anyway.

Everyone wants something for free these days and feel entitled.

I agree, it is scummy and I'm a bad person I won't try to reset trial. I will buy HUD 2 when I'll really need to.

scaleyback

scaleyback

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, it is scummy and I'm a bad person I won't try to reset trial. I will buy HUD 2 when I'll really need to.
good man!!

in the mean time if you do really want to get used to playing with a HUD then maybe try one of the other free options that people have mentioned. All tracking software is pretty similar anyway.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i am almost computer illiterate

how hard is it to install ' poker hud ' ?

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how hard is it to install ' poker hud ' ?

Installing the database/HUD is easy, download then install... just make sure to check the manual when setting it up for the pokersite you play.

M

mrverceddy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know any promotions atm that offer HM2 4 free there where some promotions tho on popular Poker training sites where you could sign up for a Poker skin and then play for a HUD instead of a Bonus.

IF you are also willing to go with another HUD I can recommend you freepokerdb it is also the only free HUD I know the only Feater that I really miss in free poker db (Open Source) in comparison to my actual hud (PT4) is that it doesn't support zoom Tables

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hold’em manager 2 Can I get an official license for free? Are there discounts, promotions and sales? share information. thank!
At one time I got HM2 from Pokeroff site . I had to delete my 888 poker account and follow their link to register for a new one . I got HM2 because of that . Now I do not know whether there is such an action . Take come in and ask a question . Respond pretty quickly .

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides HM 2, you can try Jivaro. It has the same offers - 1 month trial period and then you must buy it.