6-max HUD stats and how I use them

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betting into the player who put in the last bet on the previous street.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is that bad or good?

on one hand it's bad, because if you even have the possibility of donk betting, it means you're playing out of position, and you should try hard to play as few hands as possible oop.

on the other hand, it's always kinda weird, because with a good hand, it would often make more sense to let the aggressor from last street put in a cbet instead of giving him a chance to get away cheaply, so it's not quite clear what you represent by donk betting.

in the end, it depends; :D

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like donk betting only if I hit the flop hard (nuts or second nuts) and I know the aggressor is more than likely going to re-raise me. If he's that aggressive, then more than likely, if I check the turn he's going to bet out big trying to push me off my hand.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, new question.

I've just went through the "plugging leaks" articles on HEM. He uses stats based on players playing 100NL-1000NL. Has anyone here set up the ranges for 10NL? If so, could you post them? I'm horrible at figuring out all that spreadsheet stuff, but if nobody has them already I might try to trudge through this and post them.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, new question.

I've just went through the "plugging leaks" articles on HEM. He uses stats based on players playing 100NL-1000NL. Has anyone here set up the ranges for 10NL? If so, could you post them? I'm horrible at figuring out all that spreadsheet stuff, but if nobody has them already I might try to trudge through this and post them.
They're just gonna be roughly the same with things shifting towards being tighter, and slightly more passive.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They're just gonna be roughly the same with things shifting towards being tighter, and slightly more passive.

Okay, that will work good enough for me. I don't think I have even close to 5k hands on anyone yet. LOL

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, new question.

You might want to check out some of the links in here.