Did Zynga poker remove the 1 table tournaments?

• Thread starter screamingmidget
  • Start date
S

screamingmidget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The one where all 9 players put in the same money.

Once you run out - you're out. No re-buyin.

What the hell happened to it?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are called Sit n Gos or SnG. I dont play on Zynga, so no idea, if they removed that format. But if they did, you can play it on most poker sites. At 888 Poker the fun begin for 10c for a 10-man SnG. So maybe time to make the jump to real money poker? :)

S

screamingmidget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are called Sit n Gos or SnG. I dont play on Zynga, so no idea, if they removed that format. But if they did, you can play it on most poker sites. At 888 Poker the fun begin for 10c for a 10-man SnG. So maybe time to make the jump to real money poker? :)

Very suggestive and wrong.

I actually took the step back as felt I had a bit of a gambling problem, so wanted to take it easy with no pressure.

I think the boards are rigged as the higher up I get, the less natural the game on there becomes. Random <> random. I get fewer flops that I would normally get.

U

Uniqueadventures

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
The one where all 9 players put in the same money.

Once you run out - you're out. No re-buyin.

What the hell happened to it?
I have the same question, been searching for an answer but this is the closest I've got; someone with the same question!
Did you get to the bottom of it? Has zynga stopped doing the single table tournaments?