ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Dude, ZOOM is one of the most complicated forms of poker that can exist. If you don't have much time to play I recommend the sit & go turbo.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude, ZOOM is one of the most complicated forms of poker that can exist. If you don't have much time to play I recommend the sit & go turbo.

Why do you think it is complicated. Its just 6 max poker but faster surely :D

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Why do you think it is complicated. Its just 6 max poker but faster surely :D

the regular players in that format are much more aggressive and generally much better/tougher than games with equivalent buyin. (I've played over 3million hands of fastforward, SPEED, ZooM, Rush, SNAP).

And for those in this thread suggesting that the players only wait & just play strong hands... that is a HUGE MYTH! The regulars are 3-betting a wide range and will be putting you in tough spots constantly.

I'd take it slow & watch some more vids. on it. But honestly, if you're just starting out on it, I'd probably quit while you're ahead.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
rubbish at stars now. this kind of game shouldn't have ante. ruined it for me. wont be playing again.

Yah I only play micro zoom (or 'did' only play micro zoom, 5 & 10nl)... but not now. THey've ruined it for sure!

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom is my favorite type of Poker game, I make $600 in 30 minutes with $100. the fastest way and no need to sit and wait.
Lol, so easy money - from 100$ to 600$ in 30 minutes. And then,600$>3600$=)? Wow, you must be a rich man. May I dare to ask you what is your PS's alias?=)

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the regular players in that format are much more aggressive and generally much better/tougher than games with equivalent buyin. (I've played over 3million hands of fastforward, SPEED, ZooM, Rush, SNAP).

And for those in this thread suggesting that the players only wait & just play strong hands... that is a HUGE MYTH! The regulars are 3-betting a wide range and will be putting you in tough spots constantly.

I'd take it slow & watch some more vids. on it. But honestly, if you're just starting out on it, I'd probably quit while you're ahead.

Yes I am going to watch a few more vids and then I will probably blow 20 buyins trying. :flute:

I just like this quick format now. Might even start a little challenge to see.

Thanks everyone - appreciate the input.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I have played this on 888 for a while and it is the pits for me anyway.

Lost my 20 buyin bankroll.

I am running bad but the last hand was qq against 88 preflop and he hits a 8

So that's me done with it. I enjoyed the speed but you can lose a lot quite quickly I think.

Back to normal tables. ( for now anyway) haha

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never played this form of poker and was wondering what people think of it.

Any good for building a bankroll when you have not got a lot of time. Which I have not at the moment.

I have an Ladbrokes betting account with a few £'s in it and was wondering if I should download the poker software and have a go with a Zoom challenge, just an idea, but might be fun.

I hate them, but they have their moments. I like the steady blinds.

Folding in Poker