Your worst mis-read or mis-click or embarassing moves

palmerd2

palmerd2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I misread the tournament thingie tonight that says your position in 9 of 10...I thought it said 9 of 9 so I shoved pre, lost and missed the final table by ONE :(

C

Corey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have done silly things like this before. Bet 4000 instead of 400. Also when my tables aren't tiled, I sometimes go to raise on one table and end up calling all-in with garbage when another table pops up.

This also happened to me on Cake when I was first starting to seriously multi table SNG's. Discovered REALLY QUICKLY, if your tables have to overlap, make sure where the fold/call/raise buttons are don't overlap too.

Also check on things like "Bring Window to Front" in the settings for your poker room. You may not want to be "interrupted" when setting your raise size on one table and then another game wants to popup on top. This helps alleviate said original problem.

I

idsimon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One night I was getting bad beats all over the place and said screw and jumped in a 10nl hu table. $10 was most of my br but it was my lowest br so I said screw it. Anyway the guy I was playing would make a habit of min raising on his bb so I decided to snap raise with my next hand to see what he did. So I've got my mouse hovering over min raise and of course I click right when I hear the chips move. Well I didn't see he went all in so I snap called with JT vs AK. Didn't turn out good.

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am disappoint with lack of hand histories. Here's a nice one :)

full tilt poker $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 1060710
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP2: $0.68
CO: $1.81
BTN: $1.06
Hero (SB): $2.00
BB: $1.72
UTG: $0.22
UTG+1: $2.31
UTG+2: $1.22
MP1: $3.10

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with 2 7
UTG calls $0.02, UTG+1 calls $0.02, 3 folds, CO raises to $1.81 all in, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2 all in, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.20 all in, 1 fold

Flop: ($3.88) 3 8 5 (3 players - 3 are all in)

Turn: ($3.88) 2 (3 players - 3 are all in)

River: ($3.88) A (3 players - 3 are all in)

Final Pot: $3.88
CO shows Q Q (a pair of Queens)
Hero shows 2 7 (a pair of Twos)
UTG shows A 9 (a pair of Aces)
CO wins $2.97
UTG wins $0.66
(Rake: $0.25)

It stuck in my mind for some reason :rolleyes:

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was one time I was playing a public freeroll on bodog, somebody made a raise before it even got to my turn. I had J 5 and meant to fold but by mistake I clicked call, I was the only one to call the raise and we was about even in chips. Flop came 2 J 2, I bet...he called. Turn was a 5, I check and he raises. With a flush draw out there I push him all in, he calls quickly with A 2. The river was a 5.