Your favorite poker Site?

attactics

attactics

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i see a lot of people naming 888 as their favorite poker site, but can anyone explain this?:
YOU MAY DEPOSIT FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US, BUT CAN ONLY PLAY FOR REAL MONEY WHEN IN NEW JERSEY

to me that says we're glad to take your money, but if you don't live in New Jersey, you'll never see it again. i was just getting ready to test them out for freerolls, but that disclaimer says "don't bother" the way i'm reading it

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite site party poker because of the small number of people, but I play on pokerstars because there is always the opportunity to play.

attactics

attactics

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
despite the slow and buggy interface, i'm still liking betonline because of it's 2x $100 freerolls that are limited to 900 players each starting in a few minutes and the $200 & $300 nooners. in a couple hours, there'll be 3x$100 freerolls. i can only concentrate on 2 tables at a time, but i might start long balling there to work towards 2 good starts at a time and ditching the other. it's like 3 chances to win the same game kind of.

there's more chances to place there than the $10 freerolls at america's cardroom (placed 3 times so far) and the payouts are bigger, plus it seems like it's REALLY hard to draw live at america's cardroom.

Last edited:
Cajunaimee

Cajunaimee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today its bcp i just got pocket aces b2b

darkelf1

darkelf1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me Full Tilt and PokerStars , i like apeareance , traffic :)

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on many sites but pokerstars in my oppinion has the best tournaments, events.....

garouy85

garouy85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is the best room comfortable, clear software modern beautiful interface always full of people, large selection of tables and tournaments, Zoom, Spin&Go, sit&go, knockout, good bonuses and promotions

Bladepengeee

Bladepengeee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite poker site is the Pokerstars i only play with thid poker site i tried some others but i dont liked it. And in PS really have a lot game modes and a lot tournaments its the best! :)

attactics

attactics

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DEFINITELY betonline at the moment after FINALLY not only making a final table, but finishing 1st out of 475 tonight

86c08a69_o.png

i still think MOST sites play favorites with aggressive players and whoever has the biggest stack. i didn't suffer much at all of drawing dead like a cop with a piece of chalk syndrome tonight, especially once i made payday

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started with Pokerstars and tried different sites aswell, but the best ones remain Pokerstars and 888Poker.

D

Dagerouus68

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite poker site

Pokerstars is my favourite poker site. I have been a member for ten years. I have tried other sites but have been playing only been playing pokerstars for the last couple of years.

nikkouy

nikkouy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars..i think its more legit than others :D

B

BabkovAA

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like all, PokerStars and 888:улыбка:

H

Haemophile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd have to agree with theraven68
888 is a great site for free promotions and has reasonable sized tournaments
Pokerstars has the largest player base definately worth a deposit if you have enough time going spare some tourneys have been known to last 14+hours but the prizes are huge if you get a good cash
Full Tilt and Partypoker are about the same for me the only reason Full Tilt is ranked before Partypoker is that the VIP system is easier to get on board. I'm not sure if they have changed their system as i haven't actually been on partypoker for a while but only earning 2 points per $ in rake and then most loyalty tourneys costing 20 or 50 points to enter makes this a site for people with very deep pockets or just very good at poker.

Dutchtegon

Dutchtegon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars for me to, I have also tried 888 Poker. The only thing is that I don't have the motivation the study how the menu works. Never have deposited on 888. On pokerstars maybe even to much.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite rooms are pokerstars due to their great game selection (O8 and Courchevel8 MTTs) and 888 (mainly to the soft fields).

OLGATSE

OLGATSE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer 888poker cause has this free tournaments tickets that can give you real money to play (if you are lucky of course), but recently I played also in partypoker and players are real good there. unibet I do not like it so much, pokerstars also good.

Brisco777

Brisco777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite!

PokerStars because in my country I can play with money only in this site and have good promotion.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My poker site and Poker Star and what I use most lately more like TBM FTP 888poker!

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
v

pokerstars is one of the top sites....also 888 gives you nice freerolls
BUT THE BEST is americas cardsroom....they pay fast and your money is safe