You'll never guess what just happened. :P

J

JonSherwood

Total posts
I'm currently playing an empire poker daily $500 freeroll and am doing pretty well. One of the reasons I'm doing well started with me being disconnected. I got disconnected and was kinda mad about that, my internet provider sucks. So I waited a bit seeing if Empire would be able to reconnect itself. It couldn't, so I shut down my connection altogether which involved the software for the provider getting stuck open and about 5 minutes of trying to get it to close. After that, I reconnected to the internet, got on Empire, but it wouldn't take me to my table. All of this time I was already chip leader by a lot at my table so I wasn't worried about my stack, and blinds were still 10-20, so I closed Empire once again and opened it again. Finally it decides to take me to my table. And what do I see waiting for me? AA! Haha. I pushed raise as fast as I could because I didn't know how long they'd been up there waiting for me. I then proceeded to take a big pot. :)

Anyway, I thought that was cool. Coming back to AA from a disconnection. I'm doing way well in this tourney at the moment, not like the competition's hard though! :)

Jon

Thats Fantastic

Thats Fantastic

Total posts
My last disconnect didn't go that well. Thats cool

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Total posts
I have had that kinda thing happen.

Came back saw AA but it wouldn't let me bet it and it folded my hand.

Same thing happened again within 10 mins but I connected back into the big blind. AA again cept it got folded round to me.

Annoying when that happens ;]

AnnoDomino

AnnoDomino

Visionary
Total posts
i played in a single table tourny,, it was down to 6 players and i had the lowest stack,, disconnected and had real trouble getting back,, got real annoyed,, eventually got back to find i was still the shortest stack but in the money,, i laffed

W

Wlokos

Total posts
Heh, that's always fun. Gotta love pocket aces, especially as a 'first' hand.

B

BeckyFlush

Total posts
I Played a sng one time , got disconnected ,by the time came back and found myself with around 350 chips , 6 other players had well over 2500 ... I Made a comeback and took 2nd place .. ( your not out till the fat lady sings )

Cheers Becky

mattisme

mattisme

Total posts
that used to happen to me with my old connection it sucks

woodsy44

woodsy44

Rock Star
Total posts
I used to have bloody 56k connection.
When the timer got down to half, it would fold me because my computer was slow and ihad already ran out of time.