SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think this is a bankroll issue.

It looks like he wanted to have fun with $100, and didn't care if he lost it all. His goal was *not* to use that $100 to fund a long-term poker career, so bankroll management isn't (that) important.

Sounds like he accomplished his goal. Win-or-lose I'm sure he got $100 worth of fun out of the experience. Any winnings are gravy.

H

hypergized

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think this is a bankroll issue.

It looks like he wanted to have fun with $100, and didn't care if he lost it all. His goal was *not* to use that $100 to fund a long-term poker career, so bankroll management isn't (that) important.

Sounds like he accomplished his goal. Win-or-lose I'm sure he got $100 worth of fun out of the experience. Any winnings are gravy.

could not have said it better myself.

tnt72

tnt72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:angel: It seems that you are off to better BR start than most players I know.All good things in poker can turn ugly in a heartbeat.Well anyway good luck:D

Last edited:
H

hypergized

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no no no i cashed out when i took a 2k hit, that was from 2 lesser fullhouse hands back to back. i said f' this and im out..

so i cashed out about 2400-2700, to lazy to check exact amount. but it was still nice.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sick life.

enjoy this feeling btw because it doesn't happen to many :)