CAN YOU NAME THIS PLAYER ?? A new RECORD?

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright - this should be a fun game. Can you name this player - the first person who is able to accurately name this player - and relay a good story I will transfer $1.00 to that player via P2P transfer on ACR. :)
Likewise - the person who has the funniest story - will also get a $1.00 P2P transfer.

Anyone who plays in ANY freerolls, any tiny micro events, or any of the smaller micro satellites on ACR has encountered this player.

I'm going to try REAL HARD not to disparage this player in any way - the descriptions are only clues - to see if anyone in the community can guess who this player is.

This player - LOVES to shove preflop. From what I have heard from others this player is a female. She puts EVERYONE to the test nearly EVERY HAND.
This player - is often sucking out on pocket JJ+ with hands like 6/2 off suit, J/3 suited, and other perfectly reasonably foldable hands.

This player - REBUYs in tiny micro events - more than any other player in the field.

This player - I don't see how - is able to not worry about playing a sound fundamental game, instead this player relies EXCLUSIVELY on luck - and about 15% of the time will have a MONSTER stack compared to the rest of the field.

The other 85% of the time - she is firing an absurdly high number of bullets in the smaller micro events.

Last week - I saw her fire 12 bullets in a 1.40 buy-in satty that was offering the top 5 place finishers 33.00 tickets.

Well - she out did that this time!!!

Hint is in the attached image - I only blurred a portion of her name.

For those who are not familiar with ACR the number after the asterisk is the number of bullets fired.

Yes - you read that correct - she fired 29 $0.45 bullets attempting to earn a $11.00 ticket. That is - LOL - a loss of $13.05. She could have directly paid into an $11.00 event - instead she spent $13.05 attempting to earn - BAHAAHAHAHAHAHA a $11.00 ticket. lol - oh my!

Let the games begin!
And feel free if you know this player - to regale us with any stories you might have of this player. But please be as respectful as much you can be.

And - even if you don't know - it'd be fun to hear any stories about players firing an absurd number of bullets in any events you were involved in.

Attachments

• 29bullets_blurred.jpg
    29bullets_blurred.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 59
D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have no idea as to who this player is but the post with all the crazy details had me laughing.

A few years ago I was fairly new to poker and I took my play really seriously. I presumed as a newbie everybody was doing likewise. They weren't.

Funny tangential story, When I first played CC freerolls there were some real blasters who would vitually go all-in from the first hand. One was a European player who would just mess pot after pot up but as you have described, either flame out very early (90% of the time) or build a stack and head for the final table (10% of the time),

It actually makes some sense but I can't play that frivolously myself.

However he disappeared some time ago (lack of posts maybe) and I sort of forgot about him. That was until last week when I was playing a PLO free roll. Free rolls are madcap but many PLO free rolls are just beyond a joke they are played so idiotically. Well this FR was insane and one player was throwing in as big a bet as he could hand after hand and so half the table followed suit. At first I thought I recognized him from ACR until it dawned on me he was the player who used to play the CC free rolls every day like a maniac. I was laughing my butt off - nothing has changed, and he flamed out within minutes.

But as you said about your example, probably at least once every couple of weeks he'd run good, turf numerous players out of the tourney and end up top five.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Alright - this should be a fun game. Can you name this player - the first person who is able to accurately name this player - and relay a good story I will transfer $1.00 to that player via P2P transfer on ACR. :)
Likewise - the person who has the funniest story - will also get a $1.00 P2P transfer.

This player - LOVES to shove preflop. From what I have heard from others this player is a female. She puts EVERYONE to the test nearly EVERY HAND.
This player - is often sucking out on pocket JJ+ with hands like 6/2 off suit, J/3 suited, and other perfectly reasonably foldable hands.

Well - she out did that this time!!!

Hint is in the attached image - I only blurred a portion of her name.

Yes - you read that correct - she fired 29 $0.45 bullets attempting to earn a $11.00 ticket. That is - LOL - a loss of $13.05. She could have directly paid into an $11.00 event - instead she spent $13.05 attempting to earn - BAHAAHAHAHAHAHA a $11.00 ticket. lol - oh my!

She?!? Guess there goes hope this player being me :bebored:

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody knows who this player is? That is EXTREMELY surprising to me.

I'll wait for someone to at least attempt a guess.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For the life of me I have no idea who it may be. I could think of a few players but none are female. It sure as hell is not me LOL

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In case anyone is confused - this poker player - as far as I know - is NOT a CC member.

And its important to READ carefully the original post - I said I heard from other players - this player is female, however I do NOT know that as a TRUE FACT.
It might be someone - back in the day - back when 64spades was still a running site - the people were pulling my leg. They knew this player - because this player used to play the exact same way on that site - ruining a lot of peoples nights at the poker table.

Anyway - feel free to put out some names male or female - because that element of this quiz/contest is not 100% factual. I only heard this player is female, not sure though.

I'll give another hint - 'she' has a non-american user name.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the life of me I have no idea who it may be. I could think of a few players but none are female. It sure as hell is not me LOL

Anyway Luve - I never see you playing on ACR - except in the CC freerolls. Unless you play under a pseudonym - or you play higher stakes - you would not recognize this player who frequents a lot of the ACR freerolls, tiny micro buyins and micro sattys.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Anyway Luve - I never see you playing on ACR - except in the CC freerolls. Unless you play under a pseudonym - or you play higher stakes - you would not recognize this player who frequents a lot of the ACR freerolls, tiny micro buyins and micro sattys.

Yeah i dont play as many tournaments there for some reason. The schedule including the long late REG (4) hours makes it hard for me to make to play these type of games.

Last edited by a moderator:
theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah i dont play as many tournaments there for some reason. The schedule and long late REG (4) hours makes it hard for me to make ACR my tournament home. Started to play more there earlier this year but faded away I am sorry to say.

BoL has gotten nearly as bad with their late reg's now.

May want to revisit - especially on friday - sunday their are several events that have only 2 hour late reg. but you have to shop around and look.

They do have other hypers and turbos - but of course we relinquish our MTT edge when playing those.

GL at the tables bud.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah i dont play as many tournaments there for some reason. The schedule and long late REG (4) hours makes it hard for me to make ACR my tournament home. Started to play more there earlier this year but faded away I am sorry to say.

Speaking about shorter late registration periods - I play the $3.30 1500gtd nearly every evening. It has 15 levels of 8 minute blinds. Normally wraps up in 4-5 hours total. Its one of my favorite events to play in. I'll probably continue to play in it long after I have moved up permanently to low stakes.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Think I found it. Starts a bit to early. Did see another I could possible play.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no idea what player do you mean. Could you tell the name now? I find it interesting that you follow this player, where do you get the information from? You follow him ir her on ACR or you get it from certain tracking sites?

Thanks

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think I found it. Starts a bit to early. Did see another I could possible play.

It starts at the same time the $2.75 2500gtd begins. Not sure of the exact time 4-6pm est?

Hope you find a couple you like - the fields are still juicy early in most events.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no idea what player do you mean. Could you tell the name now? I find it interesting that you follow this player, where do you get the information from? You follow him ir her on ACR or you get it from certain tracking sites?

Thanks

Alright all - the players name is Paco777.

All the info I've gathered is directly from observation and playing with this player. I did - a while back - look her up on sharkscope, only to find the expected result - she has opted out of having her results tracked by them. In my opinion - the players who opt out of tracking data sites like sharkscope are doing that because the stats of their results speak volumes. They are mostly big losing players. Their is a Paco77 on sharkscope - however this is not the same player.

It's quite baffling to me - a player of this EXTREME 'type' - i.e. AGGRO to the MAX is not known by other players.

We all fall into a bucket 'type' of play style that others have designated for us. Some may see us slightly different than others - some may see me as a TAG while others might say I'm an aggressive LAG at times.

But for this player - I'm pretty positive everyone has her tagged the same as everyone else does.

Anyway - besides her play style - firing upwards of 10-15 bullets in most events, in this instance 29 bullets - is quite absurd, and was what prompted me to put up this thread.

GL all