J

JANADELARA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Aquele onde posso ganhar mais dinheiro, sem investir nada.😁
Without adding anything a little difficult, free events always provide an opportunity to rebuy and add-ons for a fee, and then come up ahead there are people with five times more chips kkkk complicated

Q

Queen2022

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
I agree with you, WTP in Freeholls doesn't give you the opportunity to rebuy so it's just a chance anyway kkk
Poker star do not existe anymore in my country, i use play in poker star but not annymore, so sad

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Without adding anything a little difficult
I don't think so, this year I'm already close to the $1,900 mark, just playing freerolls, adding up all the rooms I play in and without investing a single cent, it may seem like little for one year, but for me it's fine.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me both are very similar, but I think I slightly prefer poker stars, even though there has been a long time since PS made a good promo, but their cashouts are fast and I think they are a very reliable room.

D

Doctrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They both have upsides. PokerStars works with PokerTracker4 and has the rakeback chests system. On the other hand, it has some of the toughest in their player pool on the Internet. For that reason, I don't play on PokerStars anymore, though their software is great. WPT Global doesn't have a lot of comfort features like hand history downloads and any way to take notes on players. However, the huge upside is that the field of cash game players are softest on the Internet right now (I'm a cash game grinder). Right now their promo is deposit/registration bonus code QUEEN gets you free tickets to their Spins and Passport satellites and I think there may be Sunday Slam tickets too if you deposit enough. Right now they also match double what PokerStars will match with first deposit.