• Thread starter KingsKnight8605
  • Start date
K

KingsKnight8605

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all! I’m going to be moving to Nevada soon. The only Legal Licensed online poker Room in the state is wsop.com NV. I would like to get some first hand accounts about the Poker on the site. Is it good? Is it bad? How are the Cash Games? Or the Tournaments? Is the traffic good? Is the competition soft? And anything else I might like to know. Give it to me straight! Please, and Thank you!

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all! I’m going to be moving to Nevada soon. The only Legal Licensed Online Poker Room in the state is WSOP.com NV. I would like to get some first hand accounts about the Poker on the site. Is it good? Is it bad? How are the Cash Games? Or the Tournaments? Is the traffic good? Is the competition soft? And anything else I might like to know. Give it to me straight! Please, and Thank you!
Howdy, out of curiosity have you played on this site lately?

Thanks

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Doug Polk plays on it, not sure if they just have great high stake games only etc. From what I read online...WSOP Nevada connects players from Nevada and New Jersey so at least there is more players than just from NV.

Last edited:
WSOP