W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do any of fellow poker players from Ontario use wsop.CA? I am having an ongoing problem since they opened WSOP....... 2/3 to 3/4 of the time I open the App on my Mac and it does some sort of an update, often taking 30 plus minutes, usually over 40 minutes to update. Is anyone else having this issue? I would play on WSOP more if I could, but obviously I am not going to wait for 20-45 minutes to play when I have the urge.

This has been ongoing for months now. I kept thinking that at some point the updates would all catch up and it would not be an issue, but sadly it still is. Perfect example I opened it last night, update went on for well over 30 minutes, so I went to bed. Woke up closed the updated WSOP app. Saw I had an email with a free entry this morning and went to open it up and it's now been updating again for well over 30 minutes.

Thanks in advance for any and all help you can give me. Have a GREAT weekend.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I haven't noticed lengthy updates, yet but I haven't had a chance to play there that much either. Hopefully, the lengthy updates have lessened since the post was created.

WSOP