Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A few days ago, the Cardschat freerolls at WPT Global became ticket-only, and I've been playing because my time is generally relaxed at this time, but even so, I'm on duty at home, waiting at any moment for the railway to call me.

Where am I going with all this talk?

I would prefer it to be in game money, just like it is in partypoker, because in terms of tickets I can only play in certain tournaments and generally the times of these tournaments do not favor me.

A few days ago I started playing a $5.50 tournament and had to abandon it, because the railway called me and I had to leave, I preferred it to be in game money, as I could play SpinGo which is faster.

I will end up not being able to make money with the tickets I still have.

WPT

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah, i preferred money too. But what can you do?Seems like in pokerstars it will be tickets too.

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yeah, i preferred money too. But what can you do?Seems like in pokerstars it will be tickets too.
Yes, but it could at least be game money, then I could choose to play something faster.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes, but it could at least be game money, then I could choose to play something faster.
I understand what you mean. Now, since you have those already, they have some turbo tournaments.

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I understand what you mean. Now, since you have those already, they have some turbo tournaments.
Since I have a $5.50 ticket that is about to expire, I'm going to take a chance and play the tournament below tonight, it has a $1,000 guarantee, I'm going to hope that the railroad forgets me tonight.😁

WPT 01

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why you dont play this tournament
The problem with this for me is the schedule, during the day the chance of having to leave due to my work is greater.

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why you dont play this tournament
I could try playing this one too, it looks good and has a good structure, and it's early evening, there's less chance of the railway disturbing me.😁

WPT 02

M

mrfastflow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem with this for me is the schedule, during the day the chance of having to leave due to my work is greater.
Same time then freeroll and shorter than the freeroll, since you have so many tickets, you have time to play for tickets, you will also have time to play a much shorter tournament, and you also have mobile applications and its only one tournament

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
It's very annoying, not just the tickets but the fact that 12th to 5th gets the same prize. Definitely bad for competitive integrity to have so many positions be valued at same.

I do however think that since the world is in chaos and there is global depression the fact that they are willing to even give generic tickets is HUGE. They could very easily go with the PokerStars route and give you worthless sub-satellite tickets that lead to $10 000 buy-in live event after like 5-6 steps.

They have live chat feature on the deposit page, maybe contact them there and tell them your real life job makes you unable to use the tickets in time and ask for extension or if they could turn them into tournament dollars or maybe Global Spins tickets. Don't mention Cardchat.

Also I don't know if you are allowed to use your phone at railway job but they do have Android App.

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They have live chat feature on the deposit page, maybe contact them there and tell them your real life job makes you unable to use the tickets in time and ask for extension or if they could turn them into tournament dollars or maybe Global Spins tickets. Don't mention Cardchat.
I believe they won't make an exception for me, and I also don't want to involve Cardschat's name in this, and if I can't play for some reason and the ticket inspires me, I don't care.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The PKO is probably the one that makes the most sense since you can at least grab a few bounties if nothing else.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do however think that since the world is in chaos and there is global depression the fact that they are willing to even give generic tickets is HUGE. They could very easily go with the PokerStars route and give you worthless sub-satellite tickets that lead to $10 000 buy-in live event after like 5-6 steps.
Too bad you didn't read the T & C on those PowerPath tickets. You can play some of the $109 MTTs on Stars with them, including the Sunday Million

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
THere are Five $5 & $11 MTT's that play every day and start between 15mins. & 2 hrs. prior to the Cardschat freeroll. If you're able to play the game for free each day to get all of those tickets, then why wouldn't you be able to play the $5 & $11 games as well (or instead). It makes no sense to me.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You've got free tickets to play for just the same as every one else who now has this on pokerstars.

I think you should be grateful you have these freerolls on WPT where majority of Cardschat cannot even play.

Also wasn't all the freerolls on WPT ment to be tickets from when they started ? being cash was a mistake.

So you've had a few months of them all being cash prizes when they wasnt even ment to be.

Plus @Gritz18 where you live you basically have every poker site avalible as an option.

Many players and locations dont have this luxury.

You basically get alot more free then most so i suppose you'll just have to schedule your ticket use better.

Last edited:
Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The PKO is probably the one that makes the most sense since you can at least grab a few bounties if nothing else.
I ended up playing the tournament below, which was good because it was fast, the field was small, and with Bounties, I almost reached Itm.

WPT

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
wow, great collection of tickets you have there

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You've got free tickets to play for just the same as every one else who now has this on pokerstars.

I think you should be grateful you have these freerolls on WPT where majority of Cardschat cannot even play.

Also wasn't all the freerolls on WPT ment to be tickets from when they started ? being cash was a mistake.

So you've had a few months of them all being cash prizes when they wasnt even ment to be.

Plus @Gritz18 where you live you basically have every poker site avalible as an option.

Many players and locations dont have this luxury.

You basically get alot more free then most so i suppose you'll just have to schedule your ticket use better.

I believe many of the earlier CC Freerolls on there had tickets to Satellites (ie. $5 > $22 > $220 > $1,050 > $12,500) and you'd need to make it all the way to the top prize. (at least some of them were this). Now the tickets are for any MTT. I think it's a great idea by WPTGlobal so that they can start building up bigger sized guarantees for their tournaments which should in turn bring in even more players. I'm afraid if they just gave cash, many CC freerollers would just hoard the $$'s and then try to Withdrawal a.s.a.p. while putting in the very minimum of playing required to do so. (which I'm pretty sure isn't their aim for offering up these games)

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Now the tickets are for any MTT. I think it's a great idea by WPTGlobal so that they can start building up bigger sized guarantees for their tournaments which should in turn bring in even more players
Pokerstars should follow WPT's lead and stop using Power Path tickets.