WPT Global poker

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
can I play there if I not made a deposit etc thanks !

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
can I play there if I not made a deposit etc thanks !
I'm playing on WPT and so far I haven't made any deposits.

According to information given to me, in order to make a withdrawal in the future, I will have to make a deposit and play some cash tournaments, and of course send all the requested documentation.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, you can, but to cashout you probably will need to deposit. WPT offers a weekly deposit freeroll, so, I think it's worth to deposit there.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Be careful with this site. They have some odd requirements for withdrawals. First I ran into needing to withdraw using the same method that I deposited in. Now they are throwing in some kind of wagering requirements in order to withdraw winnings.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
All rooms wants that you withdraw same method you deposit in, that is not new

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Be careful with this site. They have some odd requirements for withdrawals. First I ran into needing to withdraw using the same method that I deposited in. Now they are throwing in some kind of wagering requirements in order to withdraw winnings.
this will happen in all (or almost all) poker rooms... I can say for sure that pokerstars and 888 poker have exactly the same method, that they withdraw in the same way as the deposit was made, to the same card with which the deposit was made... I would like to register on wpt, but it's a pity that it is not available for Belarus((

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, you can play any free tournament without a deposit on a poker site, and then even if you win money or a ticket, you will also be able to play tournaments even for this money, but when withdrawing money, you will have to make a minimum deposit to withdraw funds and you also need to wager the money you deposited