WPT Global online poker??? Is this the worst program out there???

Kashmir

Kashmir

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I have to say I'm very disappointed with this site! It doesn't have any pizzazz at all. I don't know about anyone else's experience's, but it takes so long to load up and it feels like you using a windows 3.1 program!!!! For a great show and production that they have on the Telly they should upgrade their online site to make it a better user experience!
Just my thoughts... what do you think???

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think they have some software issues but their games and promotions can't be beat right now, so I look past all of that and hope that they will keep improving their software. You can always let their support team know about your issues. We also have an ambassador here on the forums that could send over any suggestions for improvement.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But what other sites offer pizzazz? At least wptglobal does home delivery i can imagine?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have to say I'm very disappointed with this site! It doesn't have any pizzazz at all. I don't know about anyone else's experience's, but it takes so long to load up and it feels like you using a windows 3.1 program!!!! For a great show and production that they have on the Telly they should upgrade their online site to make it a better user experience!
The software SUCKS! And is a HUGE resource hog! (they know this)... BUT so do a lot of the players!!
I don't think I've ever played on a site as soft was WPTGlobal.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
At Stars I usually order up the filet but they dish out a #2 of the canine variety.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They definitely have a lot to improve, especially in terms of gameplay and software fluidity.
Other than that, they fulfill their role as a good poker room most of the time.

I tend to miss almost all cardchat freerolls because I only remember to open the software 5 minutes before and that's never enough time! LOL

I have suspicion that they use your CPU to mine cryptocurrency. There is absolutely no way poker client would otherwise take me from 60 celcius to 85, more than triple AAA video game will.
Well I had the same suspicion, for some reason it crossed my mind! HAHA

Last edited:
C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The software probably is the worst of the big rooms and they definitely should make a faster and better version. But nowadays it's the room that offers the best promotions for micro stakes player, so, I definitely will keep playing there.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Honestly i dont like the site.

the platform is pretty basic and i dont like the tables with only Yen amounts.

They have a lot of work to do to catch up to the big players

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
To be honest, we're here to be honest about this, the site is not yet at a high level, but in the future I think it will be able to improve and become a little more convenient and add player notes and player tags, a lot of features that need to be added

A

Ami_WPT Global

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey @kashimir , I'm sorry we're not meeting you expectations at the moment! We are constantly working on improving! Please reach out to our CS with your loading issues!

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't have enough of the ability to tag players and take notes on this site, as some are just very dumb and aggressive

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't have enough of the ability to tag players and take notes on this site, as some are just very dumb and aggressive
I think you mean most, not some