WPT Global new poker site

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi did anyone here had any of the withdrawal from the WPT Global new site.I see so many Chinese or Japanese usernames on that sites,I have won already 31$ on freerolls very fast I like their site but I want to know if their poker site is trusted so can anymore tell more about withdrawals how fast they need to send you withdrawal,how fast KYC can be completed,is deposit bonus good and other stuff.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
From February 12, 2022, the game at the WPT Global tables began. As with any new room, promotions that can attract players are of paramount importance for WPT Global. Until April 24, after registration, all newcomers received a ticket for $110 for a flight to the Sunday tournament with a guarantee of $100,000. A 100% bonus up to $1,200 is awarded for the first deposit, which has 90 days to wager, and payouts are made at $5 for every $20 of rake (25 % rakeback).

K

kjs001

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not deposit here!!!

WPT Global disabled my ability to withdraw as soon as I requested one.

They only say they are performing security checks.

My WD amount was in limbo for no reason for weeks so I told them to return it to my account and they did.

But my account remains disabled for withdrawals. No further reason given, I asked for more detail and they repeated 'for security checks'

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
hate that the cash games cannot be changed to $

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is currently a pretty bad room, very poorly optimized and has several bugs. Not to mention that it lacks Omaha cash tables which I think is mandatory for any software nowadays. It is clear that it is still in pre-launch but it seems to me a gross error all the bugs it has, not to mention that the lobbt is white background that bothers the eyes a lot and can not be changed. I don't know how the KYC process will be, but taking into account the other factors, it sure sucks too.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Pretty good welcome offers now. Got a $110 ticket.. tournaments not running too regularly..

If anyone needs a sign up link I can send one on

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The WPT Global client is available for both Windows, macOS, and Android, iOS mobile devices. You can download the client on the official website. If you have any difficulties, GipsyTeam support will always be happy to help. The room's temporary loyalty program is available only when playing from affiliates. The amount of the additional payment depends on the amount of rake generated during the calendar month and reaches 45%.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It doesn't look very good at the moment. Poor offer, they don't even have any video on their Youtube channel. At the moment, I don't see any sense in creating an account there. Better be careful.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't open the software using a PC and a Mac, and it's too big as a phone App.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I also received a $110 ticket to the daily 100 k day 1 that are running. But I have few deposit / withdrawal options in my country.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
so im just being blatantly cheated out of money in a 110 PLO tournament.

PLayers colluding and constantly min clicking when i call in between to stop me seeing any flops.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
so the site just awarded a pot in a bounty to a flush versus my top boat.

cant believe this has been released to the public.

Attachments

• glitch.JPG
    glitch.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 19
  • glitch 2.JPG
    glitch 2.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 14
  • glitch 3.JPG
    glitch 3.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 21
najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi did anyone here had any of the withdrawal from the WPT Global new site.I see so many Chinese or Japanese usernames on that sites,I have won already 31$ on freerolls very fast I like their site but I want to know if their poker site is trusted so can anymore tell more about withdrawals how fast they need to send you withdrawal,how fast KYC can be completed,is deposit bonus good and other stuff.
I actually was going to post about it, just to ask what everyone knows about the site. I only discovered it a few days ago watching Ashley Sleeth playing on it.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so the site just awarded a pot in a bounty to a flush versus my top boat.

cant believe this has been released to the public.

Are you sure you weren't playing a short deck tourney?

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Flush in Short Deck Holdem is better than Full House.
Can you write which variant of Holdem did you play?