luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
How much is the smallest possible deposit and is it enough once a year?Thanks!

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are not much tourneys though and their cash games is garbage. The site is new so i think they are still fulfilling their schedule.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
How much is the smallest possible deposit and is it enough once a year?Thanks!
It's good, I deposited $35 per crypto and it was wonderful after a few days I also withdraw it, super normal! It's wonderful, the only thing I don't like about WPT is that it doesn't run on the phone I have, the software is very heavy. I can only play it on PC. and the client is somewhat slow! but when it comes to guaranteed games and tournaments and events it is good and there are few people

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's good, I deposited $35 per crypto and it was wonderful after a few days I also withdraw it, super normal! It's wonderful, the only thing I don't like about WPT is that it doesn't run on the phone I have, the software is very heavy. I can only play it on PC. and the client is somewhat slow! but when it comes to guaranteed games and tournaments and events it is good and there are few people
When was the last time you tried their mobile App? I still use mine and I find it is getting better over time as they update it, although it will still crash if I look at hand history in Pace.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I can only play on mobile ma lap top old 10+ years sucks hard 🤣

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My problem is the other way around. Can only play at WPT from my phone.