WPN Loyalty Rewards Thread

X

xxgsaint5501xx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to start a seperate thread to discuss the ridiculous situation which is currently occurring on the WPN Network in regards to the lack of access to the earned loyalty rewards. the players have not had access to their earned rewards since May 20, 2019 and there is no end in sight! This amounts to millions of dollars in rewards that the players have a rightful access to which is currently being denied. Why are we letting them get away this without a fight? Rise up and support! Make WPN accountable for their lack of action. Do not let them tell you that their rewards program is complex and they want to get it right. I have been a programmer for almost 20 years and I can assure each of you that the code needed to run their rewards program is not overly complex and should not have taken over two months to implement. I have even offered my services for free to help them fix their problem. But I fear they do not want it fixed as they are making thousands in interest daily on these unpaid rewards. do not sit idly by while they sit on YOUR money. Demand accountability and a swift solution.

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So now the "new" software is implemented, they are "manually" adding up players pts on Fridays...at no specified time. Sucks...

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have complete access to my loyalty program reward,as well as my bonuses, a couple off dais ago i redeem one medal off achivement with no problem,and the combact points exchange page is working as well