WPN (BCP and ACR) Rolls Out Major Software Update

Skull_Sniper

Skull_Sniper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdrawl Question

Does anyone reading this currently play on the WPN? And if so, does anyone know what their average payout processing time is? I'm used to being able to have funds within a week at most, and now I'm starting to realize that finding out this info before I even begin to start a bankroll is probably more important than anything else at this point.

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no idea, I don't play there. Just asking why it would say that under "Fees Breakdown."

"The stop payment fee for lost or stolen checks is $250
All other checks requested within that 30 day period will be sent via courier regardless of the amount and will cost $65"

Ouch, also gotta pay $250 if your dog eats your check?

Since it says one free check per month, I'm thinking you get one free check per month. Some fees are clearly defined, and yes, they appear ridiculous. I'm not sure what that whole fees table is for. Anyone else?

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After playing multiple times today, my reaction is that they just ran the client engine thru a Photoshop like thing and haven't really changed much.

For me, the two big changes are the new lobby sorting (which is something they should have had a long time ago, they had it on Merge) and improved waiting list where the players at the table and on the waiting list are on the same list instead of separate tabs like before.

Graphically, it looks better, but it is too busy and not enough options. They need better table resizing and preferred seating.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone reading this currently play on the WPN? And if so, does anyone know what their average payout processing time is? I'm used to being able to have funds within a week at most, and now I'm starting to realize that finding out this info before I even begin to start a bankroll is probably more important than anything else at this point.

WPN is rated very high for payouts to US players. The first one might take a while as your account gets verified and set up correctly, but after that it is good.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally these guys got the LONG AWAITED, long promised, major software upgrade with the new tables and such. I have been playing on Bovada and Carbon more lately, so will look forward to seeing how the new BCP/ACR plays and how many irritating things have been eliminated.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MY GOD, you still can not open two tournament lobbies at once.

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

Y

yasudab

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr new look

what does everyone think of america's cardroom's new look. it reminds me of pokerstars when i used to play.

J

jcdagenius

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
be happy they actually upgraded software ....at one point people were just waitng...i wish someone would post pictures...i would like to see screenshots .. have no account on acr or bcp...i canceled mine.....mtt schedule is terrible there to be honest

B

buster999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kind of reminds me of UB a little. Lobbys have been slightly upgraded to.

Attachments

• BC 1.jpg
    BC 1.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 28
Boocha

Boocha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liking the updated look a lot. I always hated how the hole cards were dealt one at a time. Now they just kinda flip up. Way more smooth. Pokertracker is definitely buggy for me though. It disappears a lot and I have to click on certain parts of the window to get it back. The site also froze for a few minutes today. I was heads up on a final table so it was quite irritating ha.