Would this be possible

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Total posts
Sometimes when I play poker on my laptop I get really sick of the crappy mousepad and it has cost me a couple dollars just from misclicking, nothing huge but I'm scared I'll end up calling an all in for $50 or something one time. I was just wondering if it is possible to play on pokerstars by just using the keyboard, I tried looking around on google and just found some people that made scripts to play with gaming controllers. I just want to be able to press like 'F' for fold, 'C' for call or 'R' to let me type in the amount I want to raise.

I know it is probably possible but I have no idea how it would be done and I just wanted to see if you guys knew about anywhere I could get something like this. Thanks!

aquadad

aquadad

Enthusiast
Total posts
if you go to fullcontactpoker.com you'll find a link to the trigger type mechanism that you might have seen on a PS commercial with Daniel Negreanu. He is using it while using his laptop on the sofa.

Vollycat

Vollycat

Rock Star
Total posts
Never tried it, but talked with a few who do use it and love it. Buddy of mine that will typically 4-5 table could never understand how some guys will 8 and 12 table...until he used this and then he understood. Not trying to spam (like I said, never used it before), but take a look at this: PokerPad
best of luck,
Vollycat

Last edited by a moderator:
riffpoker

riffpoker

Rock Star
Total posts
Hot damn ahab......cashing in my worthless Christmas gifts and getting me one of those.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Total posts
poker pad is the coolest thing ever!!! Makes multi-tabling soo much easier.

pantin007

pantin007

Total posts
the poker remote control looks simple but for 60$USD that is kind of pricy for me

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Total posts
the pot sizing bets are particularly useful and also the sit out/in on all tables is good for multi-tabling

Last edited by a moderator:
SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Total posts
PokerPad looks interesting, I think I'll give that a shot. Thanks everyone!