Worst Performance

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your worst performance in a tournament? For me, it when I finished second to last in a tournament.

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
122 out of 124 -- was all-in with a set of kings, beaten by a flush.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been the first one out many times, and ill tell ya, i dont care, If your in a tourney that pays 5 places, it dont matter if you go out 1st or if you go out in 6th place, the result is the same, you get Zero,Nil, Nada, so i would rather go out quick rather than play for a few hours and finish out of the money anyway. If you watch the cards carefully in the first half hour or so, you can almost tell what kind of a session your going to have, you just have to pay attention. I`ve also had days when as soon as i get out of bed i know im gonna win the tourney, it happened a few weeks ago to me, when i got up i knew i was gonna win our freeroll, why this happens i dont know, but you got to pay attention to your Gut feelings sometimes and follow them through.>>>>>>>>>>> buck:cool: :hello:

trentonlf

trentonlf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not this forum challenge but the one before i was first one out, had QQ raised before flop, nothing over 9 bet big, get reraised and go all in AA killed me lol

g/l

Ima6T4

Ima6T4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you really want me to get started on this topic? :D

How about the worst one lately. I'm in a shootout that has a small turnout and the payout is not only top 3 at each table but also top 30 at the end. I'm in another tourney at another site and just bopping back and forth, you know the drill. I know I'm close to the money in the shootout, and I check the info screen and see that it's down to 30 players. I'm short stacked and not having much luck, and I'm doing better at the other tourney anyways so when I get a pair of nines I push my stack in, what the heck, at least I'm getting a small cut anyways. Of course I lose the hand and it says that I ended up 56th. (???????) I'm lost, I know it said that there were only 30 players left. When I look at the info screen again, i realize that I pulled up the wrong tourney's info. that's my bonehead play of the month.