Worst First Hand Bad Beat

W

WhodeyX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After my experience today, I thought I'd hear from everyone else. I decided to switch things up and go and try out Full Tilt. After deposting $50 I went in for a casual .15/.30 cash game. First hand in I get dealt 6's and get K 6 3 on the flop after a limited action preflop/postflop. I slowplayed a bit as the guy in front of me raised it a dollar and the turn paired the kings, giving me a full house. I made a small raise to keep him in the hand, figuring I had the eventual nuts. The river puts a 10 on the board and after a betting war we both end up all in. Much to my chagrin and as you could all probably guess, this guy had pocket 10's under and took the pot and all of its glory. So, cutting to the chase, what is your worst first hand defeat? (not only just after joining a new site, but when joining a new cash game/tourney/sng/etc.)

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been knocked out of MTTs on allin preflops holding Aces(once), and kings(twice).

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my AA vs AK flop comes AKx. turn and river are both kings.

R

Razorback7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Happened today, stepped into a 10 SnG tourney. My first hand I get AA, guy ahead of me moves all in and I call it. He's holding AJ, flop comes up JJ4xx end of the road for me. Sometimes it happens.

I

IVEverLow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing on bodog last night, first hand of the session I get dealt AsKs. Raise 3xbb and get 3 callers. Flop was 3s 7s Js (w00t) couple of bets, raises and re-raises later, I wind up all in with a guy holding 77.. turn was a 3 for the boat and just to spit in my face he rivered a 7 for the quads. Nice way to start the evening.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands