Winning Poker "15 Days of Christmas" Freerolls

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes its cool they are doing this now so I can try out the software first without having to deposit. So acr is obv doing the same thing with the same Exact remains of the badbeat? Bust on one skin go to another and re enter the freeroll

ILIKEFISH31

ILIKEFISH31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes its cool they are doing this now so I can try out the software first without having to deposit. So acr is obv doing the same thing with the same Exact remains of the badbeat? Bust on one skin go to another and re enter the freeroll

ACR/BCP is just about identical. It's just two different skins on the same network. All of the cashier options and promotions will always be the same. They're both run by what was formerly Yatahay network.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice!! I like these christmas promotions. I'm going to play, long time ago since the last time I played on BCP.

radman

radman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played todays game finished 63rd not to bad I guess

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips

This can't be right can it, surely their software is smart enough to prevent this.

radman

radman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This can't be right can it, surely their software is smart enough to prevent this.
they don't have it covered I am guilty of doing this the other day to see if it would work and it did. Got ko'd on acr and just went to BC and reentered.

H

hawgfan1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
currently in 5th with 900 remaining

B

blanco1400

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys for some reason when I DL BCP it says that the software is outdated and wont let me play.. Can I maybe DL Americas cardroom and enter the same freerolls or is it exclusively BCP? Thanks in advance guys!

H

hawgfan1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play same freerolls on ACR as far as I know

easypickns

easypickns

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the heads up! This is one of the reasons why I am a member of cc! Good luck to all!

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
currently in 5th with 900 remaining
How did it turn out after hawgfan? I have played this like every day but have yet to make the money, usually get busted around the 500ish person mark (guess blinds probably got something to do with this being a common spot for me to get put out lol) and had one run deeper but out in 200ish.

It's such a donkfest that its difficult to not run into a badbeat at some point and how bad just depends on their stack in comparison lol.

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bleh. I played this today. Got 28th place for $7.15 on ACR. I got tilted and moved all-in with QTs. Called by AJs. At least I got a bankroll to play with on this site.

ACR 28th place

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like these freerolls but getting my allins called with 49o and losing is a bit dire

Freeroll Passwords