Why can we believe that there is no manipulation in the big online poker rooms?

F

fabiokvd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars, 888poker, party poker, GGPoker, American Cards Room, bodog. What do these rooms have in common? Smoothness. Simple as that! There is no software manipulation in any of them. I don't think I've ever written a post in this group so hard to bring you a topic. I'm a professional poker player (fabiokvd). Like everyone else here, I take 9999 bads daily (some unbelievably). And that's normal. I'm not going to waste my time here mathematically explaining that every hand vs. another hand, no matter how low the%, can win. I'm seeing several “conspiracy theories” being written on forums, but for those who still doubt the post, try to find out how many millions of dollars does the PS collect per day in brazil alone? Do you think they'd risk losing all this for a few more change? Poker is a sport where money has a sum of 0. For someone to win U$ 1, there will be another player losing U$ 1. For someone to win 10 U$, another player (or sum of several players) will have to lose 10 U$.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
PokerStars, 888poker, Party Poker, GGPoker, American Cards Room, Bodog. What do these rooms have in common? Smoothness. Simple as that! There is no software manipulation in any of them. I don't think I've ever written a post in this group so hard to bring you a topic. I'm a professional poker player (fabiokvd). Like everyone else here, I take 9999 bads daily (some unbelievably). And that's normal. I'm not going to waste my time here mathematically explaining that every hand vs. another hand, no matter how low the%, can win. I'm seeing several “conspiracy theories” being written on forums, but for those who still doubt the post, try to find out how many millions of dollars does the PS collect per day in Brazil alone? Do you think they'd risk losing all this for a few more change? Poker is a sport where money has a sum of 0. For someone to win U$ 1, there will be another player losing U$ 1. For someone to win 10 U$, another player (or sum of several players) will have to lose 10 U$.
And on top of that, perhaps even more importantly, no one has ever provided any evidence on which they could base their allegations.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
And on top of that, perhaps even more importantly, no one has ever provided any evidence on which they could base their allegations.
Well they usually argue that it's OBVIOUS and they do not need to provide any evidence.

Anyone with a brain could figure out why it's RIGGED. :ROFLMAO:

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Well they usually argue that it's OBVIOUS and they do not need to provide any evidence.

Anyone with a brain could figure out why it's RIGGED. :ROFLMAO:
That must be it... And it could only mean that 99.99 % of poker players are "Brainless"...

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I don't think about cheating in poker. I don't think so just because for me poker is entertainment that brings me pleasure and this is the most important thing for me. Cheats or not, this game fully fulfills its function in my case.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PokerStars, 888poker, Party Poker, GGPoker, American Cards Room, Bodog. What do these rooms have in common? Smoothness. Simple as that! There is no software manipulation in any of them. I don't think I've ever written a post in this group so hard to bring you a topic. I'm a professional poker player (fabiokvd). Like everyone else here, I take 9999 bads daily (some unbelievably). And that's normal. I'm not going to waste my time here mathematically explaining that every hand vs. another hand, no matter how low the%, can win. I'm seeing several “conspiracy theories” being written on forums, but for those who still doubt the post, try to find out how many millions of dollars does the PS collect per day in Brazil alone? Do you think they'd risk losing all this for a few more change? Poker is a sport where money has a sum of 0. For someone to win U$ 1, there will be another player losing U$ 1. For someone to win 10 U$, another player (or sum of several players) will have to lose 10 U$.
Welcome back to CC, we hope you stay with us