Why are there no freerolls for sunday million this week?

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
This week I was committed to enter sunday million but unfortunately there were no freerolls to sunday millions.
Or am I missing something?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it seems that they have always been there and will probably be you missed or there were too many people that they even canceled free tournaments but it's rare usually there's always nothing to worry about even if you missed them in the future and you can play and participate in them wait for you to be patient

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I see done freerolls for SM now in the lobby . They are not as many like it used to be done weeks ago . But still they are just fine . It's very hard for me to beat the field and get a ticket ,always bad beats ...

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
I see done freerolls for SM now in the lobby . They are not as many like it used to be done weeks ago . But still they are just fine . It's very hard for me to beat the field and get a ticket ,always bad beats ...
it seems that they have always been there and will probably be you missed or there were too many people that they even canceled free tournaments but it's rare usually there's always nothing to worry about even if you missed them in the future and you can play and participate in them wait for you to be patient
I have every other tournament free satellite but not for Sunday Million something is wrong😢

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I have every other tournament free satellite but not for Sunday Million something is wrong😢
You can play other tournament-freeroll; i just come back from several of this; omgo_O

players jams pre with 39o :D:D:D

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This week I was committed to enter sunday million but unfortunately there were no freerolls to sunday millions.
Or am I missing something?
Is it because of the name? Maybe they had reservations 🤣
There will be more relaxation.

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
You can play other tournament-freeroll; i just come back from several of this; omgo_O

players jams pre with 39o :D:D:D
Its hard winning these freerolls however I managed to win two of them and get knocked out on 2nd round😢

Attachments

• B7942A43-4041-4DAF-A402-D538F0246A8D.jpeg
    B7942A43-4041-4DAF-A402-D538F0246A8D.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 9
  • AFBD9E43-6D84-480D-8F68-B01A13DF9639.jpeg
    AFBD9E43-6D84-480D-8F68-B01A13DF9639.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 9
DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
Wow we have a star here. I wish you much success! And keep showing us that it is possible
I already quit playing freerolls since it was affecting my game play I just wish to have some money in my bankroll and keep increasing it.
I am surely gonna make $500 by the end of next month let’s hope for the best 🤞
And please don’t call me star I haven’t done anything big yet 🫠

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
How you will do it with no freerolls...
I will be playing freerolls but not gonna play satellite freerolls where everyone goes all in with 27 off suit it gives me nothing but a headache.
Also playing cardschat freerolls will be enough to achieve my goal💯
So I am just waiting for my platinum membership.
I want it more than anything else right now🙃
Hope I will be one asap🤞

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I already quit playing freerolls since it was affecting my game play I just wish to have some money in my bankroll and keep increasing it.
I am surely gonna make $500 by the end of next month let’s hope for the best 🤞
And please don’t call me star I haven’t done anything big yet 🫠
I also played a lot with my money, I don't know if I'll ever get it back 😀 now the freerolls are enough for me. I once had a thread about adrenaline and I didn't feel motivated in freerolls but the world it still changes.
Otherwise, when you show me that you succeed in first place at something, you already have the potential in you, you are a star if you want 😉

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I want it more than anything else right now🙃
Hope I will be one asap🤞
Don't rush with that, wait until you meet the requirements and then go for it. (This is not like applying for a reserve in the CC league. If you screw up, you'll be waiting that much longer...)

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
I also played a lot with my money, I don't know if I'll ever get it back 😀 now the freerolls are enough for me. I once had a thread about adrenaline and I didn't feel motivated in freerolls but the world it still changes.
Otherwise, when you show me that you succeed in first place at something, you already have the potential in you, you are a star if you want 😉
I am nobody sir,
Poker is the only game which I fell in love with in a short period of time and within that period I don’t know how I managed to learn things pretty quickly,
You say you have lost alot of money but there might be some reasons behind it, find that and try to improve yourself much more 💯
Although it’s your own choice if you only want to play freerolls it’s on you it’s your decision you might have your own reasons but for me I don’t know why but I am a believer I feel like I can be something playing poker.
It has been my hobby and my passion as well💯
And about potential everyone has that we just need to sharpen ourselves everyday❤️

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
Don't rush with that, wait until you meet the requirements and then go for it. (This is not like applying for a reserve in the CC league. If you screw up, you'll be waiting that much longer...)
For sure Dogg I will keep that in mind😉❤️

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hoped these tournaments would continue. It's a pity, of course, that they don't exist.

Freeroll Passwords