Not open for further replies.
AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are a lot but do not think that if they are from Russia they are bad. The percentage of bad Russians players is equal with the percentage of bad players around the world. The percentage of good Russians players is equal with the percentage of good players around the world. They have a handicap though. I think a lot of them play while drinking :D
Anyway if you look where they are from that means you are distracted. The only informations you should be looking for are his stats and notes. Everything else is irrelevant for poker.

You summarized it well. :) I play only MMTs, but I see many good russian players. Yeah they usually like the LAG play, but many of them are good players. Yesterday a russian finished second in a 1200 player tournament (where there are more western europe country-players), he did what he had to do on final table.
I would be very happy if all of them would play like in the video above. :)

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are 150M and they like the gamble.
In the higher stake the must of the Russian players are good.

A

avjul66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are lots of russian players because it´s winter time it´s freezing out there what else to do ,just stay in doors and play some poker.

V

vitvit111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
but we like players from russia right? :D

J

jj20002

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that´s the reason all the online sites were worried when somebody from the russian gov menaced to ban all the online poker sites, at the end i don´t how it finish this story,

by the other hand, also i´ve notice that a lot of poker players came from russia but yet from other former soviet contries like latvia, lithuania, ukraine, kazakhstan or moldova

as somebody says there are more than 100 million russians, but here it comes to me a question, since i´ve played against some chinese players, why are they so few being china has a population like 10 times russia?

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. A lot us. And we'll always be chasing you at the poker tables! Beware of us!
528028765.jpg
Hehe A lot of them! They are everywhere! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.