king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Sometimes you win or sometimes you lose, but whoever does not try has no hope of winning. Or try something else.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we are talking about 888 lucky spin, in past i had something about 12 in a row "No Win" spins. I also never won there something more, than 12K ticket.

N

Nico_ico_404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe its not about your luck, but it's worth reviewing your game

A

anitabeer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
luck

I really believe luck plays a big part in cards. I have kept track of having pocket aces and kings just for fun over the course of 2 weeks aces lost 15 out of 20 times and kings 11 out of 18 times so I figure I must be one unlucky guy or the biggest fish around

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Fish ticket is very difficult to get, as a lot of players and the fast increase of the blinds.
For 50 times I got only 2 tickets...

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the plupard of red chests that I opened on poker star.is always the same thing.0.50 in the best case. But I guess the other chests contain more important gifts?

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not worry no luck there,be sure to get lucky in other promotions,then it is fortune,luck and good luck!!!

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I AA lost 27o, and you say you're unlucky ?? =)

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also never get fish ticket on 888, thats not bad luck, chance to win this ticket is close to 0.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
If you are a good player and knows the poker strategies even though you will find yourself in some bad days where the cards won´t show you their good face
Any way you shoud wait for a new day and go on
Rgds

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many times have you played in spin? the probability of winning the jackpot is very small, you can play them for 10 years but not see the jackpot even once ..

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
please don't put your faith into poker site promotions, its a great way to go insane

in pokerstars latest promotion for example the amount of time and hence money you have to sepnd to move up to the better bonuses you might as well be a pro playing 18 hours a day
who ahs time for life after all of that....lol its ridiculous
for the other types of promotiosn its little more than a dangling carrot with no real payoff....

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not about luck, man. All poker rooms are trying to attract their players with things like these wheels, chests and so on. Yes, you can win nice prizes, but in 99% of cases, you will win nothing because it is free.

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not despair despite the setbacks. You should always be as optimistic as possible to achieve a result and not let your emotions take over the power of your perseverance. Try again and again until you reach your goal. Nothing comes easy, and what comes easy is not appreciated. And if it is not appreciated, then it is not important for a person. Let for all the achievements you will know the price of your efforts, then you will rejoice in true success.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never won a big fish ticket on the 888 spin and I have never got a football chest on Pokerstars chests despite having plenty attempts.

There are only a few big prizes, and the chances to win them are minimal. If it's any consolation, I've never won a Grand prize either.

pretorijan

pretorijan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are only a few big prizes, and the chances to win them are minimal. If it's any consolation, I've never won a Grand prize either.
And do you remember milestone hands on pokerstars?I played every time,with 12 hour grind.Everybody I know win something,not big but something.Me never,ever.