Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi guys, i won 5th place at a freeroll in ACR, the description was that ADDED money, 50$ cash to 5th, then when i emailed the support for the prize (wich didn't came) they send me tournament bucks, but the description was CASH. Am i right to demand cash and not tournament bucks? Or is it the normal from them? Pictures below.

Attachments

• Sem título2.jpg
    Sem título2.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 95
  • Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    577 KB · Views: 84
Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
And after i told i wanted cash they blocked my cashier menu. :poop:

Attachments

• acr.jpg
    acr.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 20
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since it was free money, I would not spend to much energy making a case out of this. Just be happy, that you won, and spend the 50$ to play some regular tournaments or SnGs.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on coming in 5th out of 2,843!!

Usually Gripsed (1st place guy) sends the cash P2P.

But is your account on ACR or another WPN skin like Black Chip?

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would say that yes I would expect actual $ in my account, and not T$. However, as I would just be playing poker with it anyway, I wouldn't be too bothered either way.

Oh cool, didn't knew he was a CC member, he is such a nice guy streaming, maybe he can help.
Since it was free money, I would not spend to much energy making a case out of this. Just be happy, that you won, and spend the 50$ to play some regular tournaments or SnGs.
Yes I know it's free, but if the description says cash, than cash it is.
Congratulations on coming in 5th out of 2,843!!

Usually Gripsed (1st place guy) sends the cash P2P.

But is your account on ACR or another WPN skin like Black Chip?
Thank you, yes I play only at ACR.

Last edited by a moderator:
weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I won it recently and received the added money in tournament money as well so its safe to say thats the format, for me personally i started 2 50$ jackpot games and won one of them , i cleared it in few minutes and cashed it 😂😂😂 but i am a gambler not sure this solution suits you ^^

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I know it's free, but if the description says cash, than cash it is.
I just think, it sends a bad message to complain about this. You are basically saying: "Hey I won some money in one of your freerolls, and I dont intend to play any regular games ever, so I want it in cash rather than T$." If they hear things like this to often, its not really an incentive for them to continue offering freerolls, since the whole point of these is to get more people playing their regular games. As others have said, its also not exactly a difficult task to turn over 50$ playing for instance some SnGs. So this is, what I would do, rather than continue to write to their support and complain about such a minor issue :)

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes you have to pick your battles. In this case I would just start playing 2 dollar spin and gos with the 50T and see how much cash I win after playing 25 of them.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think their site their rules they think so but in fact the rules are the same for everyone if it says cash then you should demand cash but they gave you money anyway you can also play on them but if you are a person of principle you can go all the way and demand from them what was said when you win

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the reality is, T-money shouldn't exist
My friend Edu, i very much disagree.

Sites should even give out more tournament money because if keeps games running and is a great incentive to actually play.

Sites should pay out all feeroll winnings in tournament money to avoid complete parasites who only login to play freerolls (i am EXACTLY that parasite on some sites 😂).

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Very sad, but as most said already: T$ is not like you lost all. Make it profitable!

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
even though you are right if you ask and they said no that's it nothing you can do

Congrats