Who plays regularly at Carbon

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the feedback. How much does e-wallet express charge for a transaction?

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game is much softer at carbon. Percentage of newbies definitely higher here. People will call ya down with bottom pair of deuces.

Just play ABC poker here and you’ll be fine. Don’t try stealing unless the blinds have proven capable of folding preflop. Besides, you won’t get a chance to open raise with position very often anyhow. Player to flop percentage is well over 50% on every table at micro stakes.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon is a good site for a tournament player. The guarantee tournaments often have overlay and they have synchronised breaks, so can be conveniently mixed in with games from (for example) Full Tilt.

There is no difficulty about withdrawing unless you are an American and are compelled by your local legislation to use dumbass methods. I have withdrawn electronically from Carbon (and from other Merge skins) many times with no problem at all.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the feedback. I may still be considering Carbon. Not sure If I can deposit there (USA) but I may give it a shot.

The game is much softer at carbon. Percentage of newbies definitely higher here. People will call ya down with bottom pair of deuces.

Just play ABC poker here and you’ll be fine. Don’t try stealing unless the blinds have proven capable of folding preflop. Besides, you won’t get a chance to open raise with position very often anyhow. Player to flop percentage is well over 50% on every table at micro stakes.

Carbon is a good site for a tournament player. The guarantee tournaments often have overlay and they have synchronised breaks, so can be conveniently mixed in with games from (for example) Full Tilt.

There is no difficulty about withdrawing unless you are an American and are compelled by your local legislation to use dumbass methods. I have withdrawn electronically from Carbon (and from other Merge skins) many times with no problem at all.