Who Plays in the PokerSchool Open Skill League

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play this League, and I'll tell you nerves and patience needed iron.

BoddJonar

BoddJonar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it some times. Not for the leaderboard thou, it requires more time than I have. However it is hard to constantly place in the top, because freerolls. But as stated above, the more of them you can play, the more points you'll score. Wish I had the time....

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i tried once but cound`t give it the commitment it needed,,,but i would reccomend it for novices,,,:deal:

vitja0101

vitja0101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day, but there is very difficult to get the money a lot of people out there and play well with any card

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play every day, but it takes too much time on those freerolls. Maximum place which I have occupied is 17. Without luck can not do in these tournaments !!!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The higher position I have won is the 2nd , I lost to a chinese guy when I shoved A2o ....stupid shove , but he was too loose and aggressive and he annoyed/irritated me big time .
Anyway , after the first 10 minutes when the most donkeys lose and leave , it's the first hour you have to be patient , some loose players still in the game , wait , I think 1-1.5 hour later it's better . Under 1000 definetely a lot more decent poker is being played .
It's a good chance to try play/test the LAG style of game imo . I played it for the leaderbord in the summer . Now I only play it for fun or for the 3 consecutive under 400 wins for the 5K Big Bang ticket .
Good Luck :)

BoddJonar

BoddJonar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait what, you get BB tickets for scoring top 400 3 times in a row?

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played both open and premier skill league.

If u wanna feel REAL poker, try premier league, thats for sure. If u can do well there, U have mastered the game. Not much to say about open league. A lot of donks there but not SO much as I hear complaints all the time. U can easily play premier hands at early stage of the game.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
something strange whit open skill league is that the heardest part of the game is definetely the first hour. but if you play premier league the first hour is very very easy. in premier league things come harder since second hour.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
l play pokerschool open league and not to be in the top 500 to get the privilege to play premier league.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played an open league only once, and now I play in the Premier League. But now there is a black strike and may have to start all over again and go to school :)

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played this month but i didnt have too much time,i think i will finish in 1800-2000 and will receive 2,50$,i want next month to play again and to qualify for premier league.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A waste of time. It is a pity to waste time on such a tournament.