Who here is the leading expert on GGPoker?

R

Rory59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I just joined this App, what can I say? Love the wide variety of games and bonuses/freerolls

What I WOULD APPRECIATE from my fellow CC members here, is someone who has been on GG for much longer than my 10 days….AND can share some additional tips/info way past what I have already figured out myself. I am already at Gold Shrimp, almost Crab level so the rake back will start to be great, just have to avoid ANY blackjack or Omaha games and focus on holdem- I am a degenerate what can I say?

Feel free to message me or if it’s not too personal, I will even leave my # email r we can Facetime

I thank you in advance, already making amazing progress but if somebody can input a hint or 2 to kickstart my winnings all the better, no? Already finished top 1000 out of 550,000+ in New Year tourney, so I can play but still much fine tuning & study for me to do

Thanks guys…….

ERiC

R

Rory59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Bump…..anybody been playing GG for a while now?

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The game is the same compared to other sites. They have no SNGs but a small PKO which is called battle royal. Make sure to collect daily freebie every day. Worth 2,5$ a week.

There is possibility to fix your rake back for a year once you reach enough points to change to platinum mode. I did it because I will not play every week with same volume.