Where to play omaha 8 (omaha hi-lo) online?

O

Omawhat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Canadian currently playing on pokerstars. Anyone play at another site? How is the volume of players, etc. Thanks!

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In addition to the large number of small PLO8 and NLO8 tournaments, there are many tournaments available with buy-ins up to $ 109 and guaranteed prize pools. There are also regular series of tournaments called FTOPS, mini-FTOPs and MTOPS which offer high buy-in Omaha Hi / Lo tournaments. This site is well worth a visit for their unique cartoon-style software. Follow the latest updates and tournament schedule at www.fulltiltpoker.com

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha

I play both on ACR --They have lots of tables starting at 1 cent 2 cent up to any amount you would want to play. Some of the tables offer "bomb pots" which is where all players ante 5 times the big blind and play goes on from there. Usually about 4 bomb pots per hour. Nice way to play catch up if you can win one of these hands.
GL :D

P

plan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLO8 tournaments

Hello everyone! I play PLO8 tournaments at party poker. Not the weakest player, but I would like to improve the game. I see problems in the late stages of tournaments. How to overcome them?In ACP I play S&G. The last session out of 6 lost 2. Is this the result?

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play Omaha at pokerstars:cool::cool::cool: