Where to play?

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I live in the USA and usually play on ACR/BCP. Where is the best place for beginners to play both MTT and cash games?
Also what formats are best for beginners? I've tried some long MTT, some turbo, and some small stakes cash games.
Also what advice can you give regarding the various poker clients available to me?

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advise you to play at unibet Poker.I found it easy to play there and you must think that too.There are too many beginers there as well.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
As we see a lot of complaints about poker sites i would recomend you to play on PokerStars and 888 which are the biggest and therefore more reliable sites
Good Luck
Rgds

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
irrespective the site, from usa u have some limits
typical pro advise for beginner:
- play SNG (1 table) and gradually expand.
in case you're at bank = 0$, go for:
- freerolls that are deep or regular, forget hyper/turbo.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For those who live in USA. I recommend Bol, SB, ACR, BC and intertops.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play pokerstars, 888poker, ACR and Unibet. I like play in pokerstars, I think thats why it's the first place that I play. I prefer play ACR because its a easier field.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that for players living in the USA BOL and ACR is the best rooms. Try different types of poker and find your own. Which will bring more fun and in which you can show your best game.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I live in the USA and usually play on ACR/BCP. Where is the best place for beginners to play both MTT and cash games?
Also what formats are best for beginners? I've tried some long MTT, some turbo, and some small stakes cash games.
Also what advice can you give regarding the various poker clients available to me?

Well, I'm now throwing $ 10 to patopoker, and playing there cashe.) Everything gets a lot of fish, good fields, if you are strong in the cashe you can go to this poker room):icon_joke

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play 888 and partypoker.

888 is New Jersey only
and party poker is blocked at my address

PokerStars and 888 are good choices.

If I lived in the states that those are allowed. I live in Ohio.

For those who live in USA. I recommend Bol, SB, ACR, BC and Intertops.

I know which one are the others, but what is SB?

I play pokerstars, 888poker, ACR and Unibet. I like play in pokerstars, I think thats why it's the first place that I play. I prefer play ACR because its a easier field.

I tried to start a Unibet account, but USA is not an option for country of residence. How can I make this work?

O

oskariy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you looking for?

888poker and pokerstars usually are the best opinions. 888poker has lots of freerolls if you are interested. Pokerstars have big rake. Everything has its down sides.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that for players living in the USA BOL and ACR is the best rooms. Try different types of poker and find your own. Which will bring more fun and in which you can show your best game.

Thanks for this advice. I did more MTT at first. Then I started cash games. I am thinking about doing some single table as well. I need lots of hours for an MTT but the others are faster.

Well, I'm now throwing $ 10 to patopoker, and playing there cashe.) Everything gets a lot of fish, good fields, if you are strong in the cashe you can go to this poker room):icon_joke

I haven't heard of this one before. I will have to check it out.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to start a Unibet account, but USA is not an option for country of residence. How can I make this work?
most likely: you cannot make this work, but you can always ask Unibet support

john harris

john harris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in the US also and I play at pokerstars with play money(the only way we can play at pokerstars) for practice then play at ACR for money, usually sit and gos. We are limited here in the land of the free (sarcasm).

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There were topics on this. There are many good online poker sites, and one of the best is Pokerstars who is great in my opinion.
Great organization, great players and everything is fine.

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars and 888poker are great choices.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise to play on pokerstars. There is a convenient and clear design! Well, a lot of good information and bonuses ...