eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
About all I got left from Absolute Poker days is several of their baseball caps...

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerqueen72 said:
By now, they probably owe me thousands, and if anyone can help me get my money I will give you part of it as a thank you!

You wouldn't by any chance have any Nigerian ancestry in you, would you?

And if this is teh real life, then how can you be an affiliate and and avid poker player and not know what's been going on the last 18 months?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

And if this is teh real life, then how can you be an affiliate and and avid poker player and not know what's been going on the last 18 months?
Maybe they were just released from jail? Or in a coma? Or on some backwoods 2 yr. long adventure? Space travel? Good drugs? Bad drugs?

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The day of black friday finally gave me the nerve to play big time stake with my $40 on absolute, I went bad beat jackpot hunting and Im surised I didnt win it since no one was gonna get it anyways. Dont care what yall say, I realy liked the UB client (no so much the AP) except for those secret backdoors people could enter

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Move this thread to the "I been under a rock" section.... K thnx....

B

Big_Rudy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

^^ Priceless:D

^^ My thoughts exactly :dontknow:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pennys on the dollar years in the future, if you are really an optimist

D

deeshark420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ap and pokerstars

You might as well stop trying to get in, it's not going to happen. AP is also never going to pay it's players back. There was a cheating scandal in 2007 on AP, with superusers who could see other players cards. Look up Potripper on google and see what comes up.
ap and pokerstars what a shame it will get fixed eventually but yeah who would want to play where someone can see your hole cards how will you ever win against that.goodluck to you.:jd4: :jd4: today there are alot of good sites to play on hope you find one you like.

P

pokerqueen72

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Re:...

No, I am Absolutely NOT From Nigeria. I am in the U.S. I knew that the legestlation had shut down AP, PS, And UB Just out of the blue. However, I havent heard what was being done at all with our money. I have been ill and not even keeping up with my FB Account. And yes I am an avid poker player. But this is I think one of the 1st forums about poker I have joined..I have alot on my plate such as trying to keep up with my website, and trying to start 2 other business when I get well again. In the meantime, I am just wondering WTH they're doing with my money? I Am hoping they will open back up to the U.S. And the money will be right there in my account. However, That I think is just wishful thinking at this point, and just wondering how I can get my money they owe me., and if anyone could help me out and I will give them a part of it if someone was to help to show my appreciattion. That's all. I haven't had time to read up on all that's going on in the poker world, as I said, I have been ill and have been playing poker, but not really reading up on what's going on out in the poker world. It's about all the energy I have at the moment just to keep on playing poker. If someone could enlighten me, I would also be grateful. But where in the hell do you get that I am from Nigeria?...OMG! Just B/C I Don't know what's going on with the money, doesn't mean I'm not from thre U.S., And it surely doesnt mean I'm not an avid poker player. I am having to resort now on playing on betonline.com which has bots everywhere on the site, but I know how to spot them easily. Anyhow, I really just wish things would get back to normal, and the government would focus on more important issues, b/c in all actuallity playing poker is not such a bad thing, and can actually help people in this economy...of course, as long as you dont bet with more than you can afford to lose. Also, with the freerolls, you can build up and make money, but the government cant find a way to tax it, and get their f-ing share, so, we, & the economy has to pay the consequences...talk about a f-ing greedy government that says they wanna get this economy back where it was, it was around that same time when they started shutting down poker that this economy started going to crasp if you think about it! If I don't ever see my money again, I am willing to bet that the governement is taking it...OF COURSE! But yes I'm a U.S. Citizen, and talk about A Free country?...NOT quite anymore...huh? Anyhow, if someone can enlightgen me, or help me get my money from AP, I Would greatly appreciate it! But not no, but HELL NO, I'm NOT From Nigeria. OMG! And Thanks to anyone who is willing to help me out rather than bash me for not keeping up with wshat's going on b/c I have been very ill! Thanks again!
:banghead:

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the time it took you to write that post, you could have found all you needed by searching; here, or Google, or 2+2.

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HELL NO, I'm NOT From Nigeria. OMG! And Thanks to anyone who is willing to help me out rather than bash me for not keeping up with wshat's going on b/c I have been very ill! Thanks again!
:banghead:

Relax, it was a joke. I don't think anybody was honestly sure if you were serious or if you were running some scammy angle because the way your post was written, the fact that it was your first and only post here, and the fact that you have not researched any of the information yourself despite being the owner of the affiliate site in question seemed extremely suspect.

In the meantime, I would basically consider any money you had in your AP account to be gone, as well as any money they owed you as an affiliate. There is a thread here with some info on the matter (and a government phone number you can call to voice your claim):

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-news-events-63/

I do wish you well in reclaiming any funds owed to you, but in all honesty I think you would be best served as this point in just considering the money gone and moving on.