Whats up w/ACR & BCP GTD's

SyKoChiller

SyKoChiller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last few Guaranteed Tourney's I've played on ACR & BCP aren't so GTD since they aren't Guaranteed at all & only payout based on how much they collect from players.
Example; what the point of saying a game is $300 GTD if only $287 is collected, or even $150, then that's what the pot becomes after Late Reg closes!? Seriously its kinda ridiculous & has been happening on both sites for well over a month now.
Its really making me wonder how safe my hard won $$$ are at these sites when they GTD something & continually don't back it up.

SyKoChiller

SyKoChiller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know normally they go over the GTD amount about not always & if it doesn't reach or go over the GTD amount the Header in the Lobby will even change to show it as what ever amount they collect . Its kind of shocking to see people act so nonchalant about something like this on a couple different poker forums.
Some of the comments people make astound & make me feel less special for having won some huge prizes having only been playing for a few months. LOL

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Were these network GTDs or site-specific GTDs? If network GTDs then neither BCP nor ACR have any control over it. The fact you're seeing it on both tells me it's probably a WPN issue.