Whats with tourney tickets?

C

cheermom48017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I havent played on full tilt in a while, just played 4 $1 main event qualifiers and won 2 ,it used to be I could just unregister and collect tourney dollars but now i cant even use my $1 tickets in a different $1 tourney , i thought for sure they would add up but it doesnt seem fair that I cant even use them in the daily dollar, does anyone know a way to convert them so I can use them in some other way than just 2 one in 12000 donkament crapshoots, or maybe if when main event is over I can get tourney value for them?I was thinking of depositing on full tilt again soon but if this is so much trouble I might just switch to pokerstars, TY in advance for any help everyone!!!:confused:

qia1989

qia1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it can not change for another $1 match??i do nou know,it has something to do with the upgrading??

blackmax

blackmax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fulltilt has changed alot over the last few months.No longer can u cash out money if you satellite into any tourny,they make u play that tourny and give u a ticket to insure this.They don't even have the tokens anymore but to the question there is no way to tourn a ticket into cash period.