What's the new changes in P.S on reward system?

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do read some of the changes they look ok but do you like the changes ?

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. The thing is... whether u like it or not there 'aint nothing we can do about it. Maybe just suggest & hope it gets implemented. :)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't like these changes. In my opinion, these changes only make things worse. Every year, or even twice a year, they introduce some innovations that only make this miserable site worse.

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Tickets 5.50$ to 109$ that give you the opportunity to participate in other tournaments with the possibility of winning tickets that have other options 🙂🙂🙂

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It won't be like it used to be on pokerstars. every innovation is only worse. I don't understand why the pokerstars survey was sent only in the fall, opinions were asked on the room, what to do? and they did everything as they wanted, not only did they introduce these useless power path tickets, but they also canceled the freerolls.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't like these changes. In my opinion, these changes only make things worse. Every year, or even twice a year, they introduce some innovations that only make this miserable site worse.
I miss already the oldest pokerstars with variety of freerolls ...Now about rewards it's ok there are still existing lol

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a fan of these tickets, I hardly play the freerolls becasue of it. It really is a shame pokerstars are going down this route, however I will continue to play cash and S&G at the site.

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
the stars died when they were sold to Amae. Previously, I remember there were open leagues where it was quite possible to win a ticket at 1.10. And also leagues where by playing free tournaments for a month you could get up to 2k. I know that many miss those times, some miss the super-nova elite. We will remember you good old Pokerstars:cry::cry::cry:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have no clue what you guys are talking about when you say 'tickets'

The new reward system at Pokerstars is now very similar to how it was a few years ago when they had Supernova Elite option.

A lot of you folks suggesting how bad it is and how it is getting so much worse, etc. etc. I don't see it. I see this latest Rewards thing as a good sign of things improving.

Pokerstars still offers a bigger variety of games, in a safe environment than any other site at the moment. Tell me, where else can you play a micro stakes 2-7 Triple Draw tournament? Or a H.O.R.S.E. tournament? Or when the WCOOP & SCOOP series are playing, where else can you get a chance to play these mixed game formats vs. the very best players in the World? Hint: Nowhere.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of you folks suggesting how bad it is and how it is getting so much worse, etc. etc. I don't see it. I see this latest Rewards thing as a good sign of things improving. Pokerstars still offers a bigger variety of games, in a safe environment than any other site at the moment.
Bashing PokerStars has been a popular thing for several years, and basically there are three things to say about it:

1) Volume on PokerStars today is only a fraction of, what it was 15 years ago. So of course its not going to be like in these "good old days". For instance they cant throw away as much money on freerolls, when less people play and pay rake. MTT price pools are also going to be smaller and so on and so forth.

2) At the end of the day, if we dont like, what a certain site has to offer, we are free to not play there. There is no denying, that GG Poker is now the largest online site by far with a 7-day average cash game volume 3 times as high as that of pokerstars.com according to PokerScouts.com. But the volume on PokerStars is still more than twice as high as any other site, and as you say, they still offer a wide variery of games. Including for instance SnGs, which GG Poker does not have at all except for hyper-turbo lottery style Spin n Go games.

3) And yes PokerStars is a very safe site to play on. GG Poker has just had a superuser scandal, and they are way less transparent not allowing the use of independent tracker software, and lately even preventing sharkscope from tracking their tournament players. For me as someone residing in sweden there is also the issue, that they seem to be operating here without a local license. Which likely mean, I will have the same problems getting money out from GG Poker, as I currently have on ACR. This obviously does not apply to everyone. But for me this is the main reason, I have not yet made a deposit on GG Poker, even I have now been able to open an account there.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Bashing PokerStars has been a popular thing for several years, and basically there are three things to say about it:

1) Volume on PokerStars today is only a fraction of, what it was 15 years ago. So of course its not going to be like in these "good old days". For instance they cant throw away as much money on freerolls, when less people play and pay rake. MTT price pools are also going to be smaller and so on and so forth.

2) At the end of the day, if we dont like, what a certain site has to offer, we are free to not play there. There is no denying, that GG Poker is now the largest online site by far with a 7-day average cash game volume 3 times as high as that of PokerStars.com according to PokerScouts.com. But the volume on PokerStars is still more than twice as high as any other site, and as you say, they still offer a wide variery of games. Including for instance SnGs, which GG Poker does not have at all except for hyper-turbo lottery style Spin n Go games.

3) And yes PokerStars is a very safe site to play on. GG Poker has just had a superuser scandal, and they are way less transparent not allowing the use of independent tracker software, and lately even preventing Sharkscope from tracking their tournament players. For me as someone residing in Sweden there is also the issue, that they seem to be operating here without a local license. Which likely mean, I will have the same problems getting money out from GG Poker, as I currently have on ACR. This obviously does not apply to everyone. But for me this is the main reason, I have not yet made a deposit on GG Poker, even I have now been able to open an account there.

Here in canada, the deposit/withdrawal options on GG are excellent! Also they have 'player-to-player' transfers available... is that available to players from Sweden?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also they have 'player-to-player' transfers available... is that available to players from Sweden?
Dont know, but probably yes if they are operating without a license, as seem to be the case. So that could perhaps be a kind of back-up solution, should I decide to play on GG Poker. Or maybe they will eventually get a swedish license, so that withdrawals can be done by a simple wire transfer to my bank account.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, good changes always make a change for the better for poker sites, just now you need to get used to the new update and accept their terms that come to your email after the update so that you can agree or disagree with them, of course, for the player, but I think many changes are being made for players for the better

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I haven’t seen any changes from them that are good for the players for a long time.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Have you guys received any tiny additions to your balance today? I have 0.44$ added to my balance. I guess, it's my share of the final Deal prizepool, although they wrote that this would happen on February 3rd, not 2nd. Can anyone confirm my assumption?

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Have you guys received any tiny additions to your balance today? I have 0.44$ added to my balance. I guess, it's my share of the final Deal prizepool, although they wrote that this would happen on February 3rd, not 2nd. Can anyone confirm my assumption?
I got 3c and deal jackpot has disappeared so I think you are right

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's super weird.

I'm grinding like crazy to upgrade the first chest of Level 1..?? 2k points for just one chest? It's not making much sense this new cashback system, but let's wait and see.

I've spend close to $100 these last weeks and still didn't complete my chest. I'm wondering if they really going to cash me back $1/$1.50 for completing level 1 chest like it used to be for spending more then $100... like wtf?

If someone did understood how this new cashback system works please explain it to me.