Whats the best online site?

J

johndoe

depends

what site you like best depends on what your looking for whether it is freerolls deposit bonuses or the level of competition

B

buddyjoe

Rising Star
I've only really played at two places, paradise poker and absolute poker. Paradise is a real good looking place and its my favourite place to play, not many freerolls though. On the other hand, absolute poker, has a kinda chincy feel to it, but it does have freerolls about every hlaf hour.

S

sickandtired

I like Paradise but have only played there and party poker, (alot of my friends play at Party Poker)... I am in agreement that the graphics are great. I also found the people pretty nice to chat with...I have cashed out with Paradise and have had no problems with getting a check mailed under $500. and courried to my house over $500. (had a friend stay for a couple of months and he introduced me to the game) The one thing I would like to see them do enable "find a friend" to see if there are online.

K

King Nate

Paradise is a nice site. I like it because the dealing is audited my waterhouse coopers.

J

J_dude1912

Try Poker Host they have a lot of freerolls where if you can use your play money to buy-in to special tournaments and win real money.

P

pstevo123

like said every site has good and bad, pokerstars is good and so is full tilt and noble, bet365 also have many offers and good comps to go in

Z

zingbust

Rock Star
All the ones mentioned are great, but don't forget Bugsys. I was down on them for the longest time cause I couldn't win no matter what, but then all of a sudden I got invited to a small freeroll satellite that gave away 2 seats to a bigger tourney, got 2nd in that and won the bigger one for $524.00, it took me 2 years to win $13.00 there and then all of a sudden this. So I go to look at cashing out and find out I have to earn the winnings all over again on ridiculous terms because I'd never deposited, but I started cashing out a little at a time just to test, and lo and behold they cashed out every request, I never had to clear the winnings. I left $30 in there and if I ever take up the game again, that's where I'll go back to.

narizblanco

narizblanco

Rock Star
I think Ultimate Bet has the most difficult games to beat. I think bodog games are the easiest. Both Pot limit Omaha and no limit Texas holdem have higher see the flop percentages at the small limit levels. I like full tilt software the best. Good Luck